![]() |
|
|
#376 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
ACtually, Dida wanted an immediate repudiation.
WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN DIDA ANGRY!? That 2 seconds of Dida going after the fan is going to be PRICELESS -J @MVBasten: It's not that I (and the rest) am picking on Gourcuff; it's more like pointing out the unrealistic assumption that some members have that gourcuff is going to get us out of this trouble. In fact, this is why football is beautiful. Even if you have Kaka` in your team, it doesn't mean that things will go your way. It's once again time to test Milan's character! Go Rossoneri!!!! |
|
|
|
|
#377 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
![]() |
Guys,
There are a lot of negative comments out there, and some are justified. However, let's keep this in perspective, it's only early October after all. Sure, we are not doing as well as we'd have hoped, but sometimes it is the darkest just before dawn. Since we can all see the problems (some people, I beleive, are grinding their axes a bit to hard, but that's a question of degree), do you think that the braintrust of AC Milan can't see them too? They will fix things, I am sure. Anyway, it is not a matter of life and death. There have been hard times before and will be again. Losing in a driving rainstorm by one goal isn't going to kill anyone. Lighten up and settle in for the long haul. Forza Milan!
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#378 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#379 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
A danish fan ran onto the pitch during the EC qualifier between Denmark and Sweden earlier this year and attacked the referee. The result at the time was 3-3 and Denmark were fined massively and the result was set to 3-0 to Sweden. We need those points...
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#380 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
It usually takes a lot out of me to despair. I am still eternally hopeful that Ronaldo will put on his cape and save the day for us
Really, I have tried to bear with Dida. I have tried and tried What excuse can I make? The downpour? That didn't stop Boruc from keeping Kaka and Inzaghi out. The defence?..it was horrible (as usual it seems like Nesta and Bonera are the only ones ecpected to defend all game long) still no excuse I guess maybe he shouldn't have been rushed from injury Inzaghi is simply TOO OLD AND SLOW TO BE DEPENDED UPON TO SAVE US EVERY GAME. HEROES SHOULD BE REWARDED NOT PUNISHED!!! But then again I can't even blame Ancelotti for over-using him because Gila is utter rubbish ![]() I think Carlo's fustration is hitting the fan these days and you can tell from the tone of his interviews ![]() Kaka is a bit confused these days too. Should he try to do it on his own or would the others actually give him a hand? What can I say ?? Keep the faith lads and try post something in the +ve thoughts only thread I can't even come up with a joke to cheer us up.We have long been saying that we need reinforcements and that we are not covered well enough. Those that spoke out against this were laughed at by others who hid by the whole "we're the euro champs" comeback line.....Now Quaresma just scored the winner for Porto while our hope-and-dreams Gorky doesn't even know when to shoot...at age 21 Aguero on the other hand is lighting up Spain.....yet we continue to jerk off to Gila's Parma stats ![]() This loss isn't Ancelotti's fault in ANY way (well maybe we could have kept Seedorf on....he NEVER gives up posession OR makes those basic mistakes that Gorky did but whatever). We needed a real striker to partner Ronaldo and perhaps fill in for him when he is dry docked. The aforementioned striker will also hold up the slack as Pato who just turned 18 matures....Barca is gently easing their youngsters into the limelight...with Dos Santos older than Pato but expectations on him are far less....I hate to rub this in but we are the team that threw away/ didn't move for: 1)Henry (too poor to pay him) 2)Torres (too expensive) 3)Quaresma (I dunno..overrated? too expensive? 'won't fit in'?) 4)Ribery (god alone knows what was the problem) 5)Toni (milan is a team that is going to rely on youth that's why emerson gets more time than "I-don't-know-how-to play-offside-trap Gorky) 6)Rosina (see #3) 7)Quaglirella("""") 8)G. Rossi("""""""") 9) G. Heinze (Janku is far better )10) RVN/Trez (we have faith in Gila- the future of Milan )
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
Last edited by drucurl; 03-10-2007 at 16:58. |
|
|
|
|
#381 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
![]() |
My review
* Both teams played the same way( especially in the 1st half). Just trying not to concede any gaols.
*Gattuso was terrible today but I forgive him (I'll always forgive him because I know how much he loves this team) *Gourcuff holds the ball too much. why? and also he contributed to all of the 3 goals. *Kaka has a problem with his left knee. lets hope he will be fine. *For those who anti-carlo, please recall how were doing couple of years before he manages this team. Under ancelotti, we regained our character. *Ambro was No. 1 in this game along with Nesta. *I wonder what will be the punishment after that incident??? *Gila is coming back. I can feel it coming in the air tonight. *A good win against lazio will change things a lot. P.S. -Last year I made a promise that if we win the Champions league, I will never ask for anything from this team for the rest of my life. And I will fulfill my promise even if we relegated to serie C1. I'm in love.
__________________
Live and let live |
|
|
|
|
#382 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Fave Players: every Milan player+ some others
![]() |
Quote:
Particularly, Toni, RVN, and Trez would be in the exact same position as Pippo and Gila are. Rosina is still someone to be seen this season, Quagliarella hasn't perform with Udinese the way he did with Samp, I would have liked Rossi but we also got an 18 year old, so not that bad losing him (though, we should never lose track of him!). Torres has never been my taste, so the more far away he is from Milan the better. Ribery should have come. G. Heinze? Janku is better (not just faster, overall better, same age more or less, Janku dominates the attacking part much better, while Heinze is just a little bit better in the defensive aspect, maybe as a bench, but can't we play Kaladze-who is the same-there too?). Quaresma dunno, could have been an option. Henry, according to the pink press, wanted to go to Barcelona because of his new GF (else he would have stayed in Arsenal), unless the girl would have been an italian from Milano instead of catalunyan there's little we could have done. |
|
|
|
|
|
#383 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
The thing with Dida is tricky though.
If the camera proves that he was faking his injury then he'll get banned for sure. The same thing happened with one Chilean goalkeeper few years ago. If he was really hurt then Milan must be given the win on green table. It's not fair to Celtic but it's a rule
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
#384 | |||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Fave Players: every Milan player+ some others
![]() |
Quote:
Our players are starting to voice their opinions about the lack of offensive options: Quote:
Quote:
Both say that they are a few in the offensive line, and that (in Oddo's case), there's only one player to cross to. I wouldn't say they aren't accurate. |
|||
|
|
|
|
#385 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
![]() |
Quote:
I think the Chilean goalkeeper faked bleeding or something. Am I right?
__________________
Live and let live Last edited by oceanofemotion; 03-10-2007 at 17:18. |
|
|
|
|
|
#386 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Fave Players: every Milan player+ some others
![]() |
Quote:
Last edited by mly; 03-10-2007 at 17:20. |
|
|
|
|
|
#387 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
![]() |
Man of the match
the fans of UEFA website has choosed kaka as the man of the match.
Not totally negative game after all.
__________________
Live and let live |
|
|
|
|
#388 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
![]() |
Quote:
Thank you very much.
__________________
Live and let live |
|
|
|
|
|
#389 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
![]() |
Another PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS, UNINSPIRED, LOUSY and LAZY display, goddamned... and I'm not saying that because of the result, which is positivelly normal, but mainly because our extremely UGLY, SLOW and COWARD approach to the game...
BTW: I hope Dida will be injured forever!!! ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
#390 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
![]() |
Quote:
2) first goal dida mistake mostly, still cant see why blaming gorky here. It would be goal anyway, the ball was almost on the line going inwards, he was facing to the right and was covered from the right. Maybe nesta would put a magic clearance there but he is famous CD not unknown/unplayed AMF. 3) cant say second goal was all dida's fault, i was more angry with our defence line. Watch the replay, celtic went formard in 88' or 89' down the right flank and there was a player totally alone in the middle at 15m distance, ambro jogging slowly behind him. I was actually shouting cower the middle! Noone did, attack was stopped but then again on the right wing and there were 2-3 celtic players at 15-20m range, all alone. Whole milan defense was in the box... i started yelling again cover the middle, cover the MIDDLE boom, shot, rebound, goal. Darn i was soo pissed. Dida could prolly act better but there was a chance he would push it to the pole and in, he was totally on the line. That would be even more stupid. And then gorky did mistime his running... 4) I cant believe what dida did at the end. I hope he has some good explanation for that... i was so embarassed, man i wont go out tomorrow. Jeeez. Sell him ASAP He will probably stay injured for a couple of matches now, just to prove he was hurt badly. 5) all in all, i dont think we deserved a win here, we did almost nothing and got rewarded with a penalty. First big mistake should cost us a draw and then the second did just that. Fine with me, i was expecting it (ok, i was expecting 0-0 draw) but that playacting at the end just pissed me... maybe i should really smoke my own homegrown greens tonight ![]() |
|
|
|