![]() |
|
|
#31 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
Also, there are two FIORI twins, whom I believe are related to our former #3 goalkeeper.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
![]() |
Gianluca isn't an athlete though, he's a business man like his dad. I thin, at least.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
YEaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Ibra!!!! Finally did something good!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: all of them(AC Milan)
![]() |
??? what he did?
__________________
FORZA MILAN! FORZA ROSSONERI! Love Milan , Love Berlusconi |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: LIVINGSTON
Fave Players: BARESI, MALDINI
![]() |
Without dragging down this good topic, concerningly I read this today:
http://www.calciomercato.com/rassegn...maldini-704863 My brain is short circuiting at the thought of Maldini doing a "Leonardo"... Me and Im sure many others grew up idolising the great Paolo. To Me He represents what being a rossonero is all about. I hope there is no fire with the smoke coming from this story.... Dejan
__________________
flamma fumo est proxima honor virutis preamium res ipsa loquitur |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
I can't see Paolo going to inert. Not in a million years.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: LIVINGSTON
Fave Players: BARESI, MALDINI
![]() |
Boy I hope You are right!!!
__________________
flamma fumo est proxima honor virutis preamium res ipsa loquitur |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
In this new world there is still loyal people even not many. We shouldn't be worried. Maldini won't take revenge towards the small number of fans discrediting him in game vs Fio (if I remember it correctly) when he made his last home/away game for the whole Milan attributes especially the fans. Anything is possible but I am sure that he won't work for Merda.
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|