AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 14:16   #31

iloveyougila

Registered User
 
iloveyougila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: georgia..tbilisi(it is capital of georgia)
Fave Players: alberto gilardino...exactly hole ACmilan team.....
iloveyougila is on a distinguished road
ammmm yes gilardino is my favorite footballer ...and sorry but i can't understand your second question.....sorry
iloveyougila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 14:18   #32

iloveyougila

Registered User
 
iloveyougila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: georgia..tbilisi(it is capital of georgia)
Fave Players: alberto gilardino...exactly hole ACmilan team.....
iloveyougila is on a distinguished road
http://v.foto.radikal.ru/0703/26161843878a.gif
iloveyougila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 14:41   #33

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
We are being very patient with him because of a) his age and b) his proven ability case in point: Parma two seasons and the World Cup...and c) he has proven not to be selfish.

I think he will come around..at the moment he is not what we bargained for..he contributes but not at the price we wanted him for..though I have no doubt he will be top scorer and the best Italian striker soon enough.
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 13:41   #34

iloveyougila

Registered User
 
iloveyougila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: georgia..tbilisi(it is capital of georgia)
Fave Players: alberto gilardino...exactly hole ACmilan team.....
iloveyougila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Montreal
We are being very patient with him because of a) his age and b) his proven ability case in point: Parma two seasons and the World Cup...and c) he has proven not to be selfish.

I think he will come around..at the moment he is not what we bargained for..he contributes but not at the price we wanted him for..though I have no doubt he will be top scorer and the best Italian striker soon enough.
AMMMM I THINK YOU ARE TRUE HE IS YAUNG AND HE HAS EVERYTHING
IN FUTURE.......BUT FOR ME HE ALWAYS STAYS THE BEST...IT IS MY OWN
OPINION .............
BUT I AM LITTLE SURPRISED ABOUT YESTERDAY MATCH.
MILAN AND INTER.......THE SHAME........1:2/////
BAD NEWS.......................HM.....
iloveyougila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 03:41   #35

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
AC Milan will win the champions league this season and Alberto Giladinho will be one of our heroes. He will score at the old tarafford in case Man Utd beats AS Roma which is not likely to happen. Mark my words, u can even bet on it. Giladinho is our next Marco Van Basten
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 07:38   #36

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Gila will use his dashing good looks to render all keepers helpless against his manly charms . This generally renders keepers immobile.....the few that manage to move can only do so slowly (ever tried running with er.....er........er....one of those?? Not very easy I'm sure you'll agree)

Gila: (to keeper) "Are you wearing a cup or are you just glad to see me?"
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:16   #37

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Gila will use his dashing good looks to render all keepers helpless against his manly charms . This generally renders keepers immobile.....the few that manage to move can only do so slowly (ever tried running with er.....er........er....one of those?? Not very easy I'm sure you'll agree)

Gila: (to keeper) "Are you wearing a cup or are you just glad to see me?"
What r u exactly trying to say???
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:29   #38

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
sorry for being stupid Mr mzk57 sir. I will read more of your posts so that I get smarter Please forgive my stupidity
in other news Pakistan beat the West Indies yesterday!! because Shoiab Athkar is better looking than Brian Lara
Forza Pakistan!!
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:39   #39

milanista mosta

Registered User
 
milanista mosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: MOSTAR - NR HERCEGOVINA
Fave Players: Kaka
milanista mosta is on a distinguished road
Sell Gillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
__________________
FORZA MILAN I HŠK ZRINJSKI!!!
R.I.P ANTONIO PUERTA
VOLIN ŠTO SAN ERO...
milanista mosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 11:06   #40

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Gila will use his dashing good looks to render all keepers helpless against his manly charms . This generally renders keepers immobile.....the few that manage to move can only do so slowly (ever tried running with er.....er........er....one of those?? Not very easy I'm sure you'll agree)

Gila: (to keeper) "Are you wearing a cup or are you just glad to see me?"
Quote:
sorry for being stupid Mr mzk57 sir. I will read more of your posts so that I get smarter Please forgive my stupidity
in other news Pakistan beat the West Indies yesterday!! because Shoiab Athkar is better looking than Brian Lara
Forza Pakistan!!
drucurl: God's gift to the forum world.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 23:24   #41

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
sorry for being stupid Mr mzk57 sir. I will read more of your posts so that I get smarter
u should read all of my post bcoz I am the best soccer pundit of MM, Its officially declared
Quote:
Please forgive my stupidity
I forgive bcoz nature can't be changed
Quote:
in other news Pakistan beat the West Indies yesterday!! because Shoiab Athkar is better looking than Brian Lara
I guess u r not aware of the contervercies of cricketing world Shoaib Akhtar is not playing in the WC He was replaced by Rana Naveed And guess what Brian Lara and Sarwan are more good looking than him so West Indies won the match.
Quote:
Forza Pakistan!!
ofcourse
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 00:46   #42

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
[color=Red]u should read all of my post bcoz I am the best soccer pundit of MM, Its officially declared
You're sooo right, oh grand Zeekay.

Because only the world's top soccer pundits regularly confuse Bobby Charlton with Bobby Moore, misspell players' names by the dozen, rate Kalac so highly and only judge players based on their looks.

Ladies and gentlemen, we should all hang our heads in shame.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 06:48   #43

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
You're sooo right, oh grand Zeekay.

Because only the world's top soccer pundits regularly confuse Bobby Charlton with Bobby Moore, misspell players' names by the dozen, rate Kalac so highly and only judge players based on their looks.

Ladies and gentlemen, we should all hang our heads in shame.
A bit like this?...

ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 11:18   #44

iloveyougila

Registered User
 
iloveyougila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: georgia..tbilisi(it is capital of georgia)
Fave Players: alberto gilardino...exactly hole ACmilan team.....
iloveyougila is on a distinguished road
7-------------------gilardino---------------------------------------
----------gilardino------------gilardino--------------
Gilardino------gilardino--------gilardino---------
-gilardino---gilardino---------gilardino---------------gilardino---------
---gilardino----gilardino--------gilardino--------gilardino----------
--------gilardino-----gilardino-----gilardino--------gilardino--------
--------------i Love This Guy So Much-----------------------------
--------gilardino The Best In The World---------------------
---------------gilardino---------------------------------------------------------
iloveyougila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 11:32   #45

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyougila
7-------------------gilardino---------------------------------------
----------gilardino------------gilardino--------------
Gilardino------gilardino--------gilardino---------
-gilardino---gilardino---------gilardino---------------gilardino---------
---gilardino----gilardino--------gilardino--------gilardino----------
--------gilardino-----gilardino-----gilardino--------gilardino--------
--------------i Love This Guy So Much-----------------------------
--------gilardino The Best In The World---------------------
---------------gilardino---------------------------------------------------------
Now I am 100% sure that u are a beautiful girl I dont often say these words here, but only for beautiful members,specially girls
Welcome to Milan Mania
by the way I am the best soccer pundit of MM Its officially declared. Enjour ur stay. And let me one thing there r some fans here as well who dislike our new Van Basten, I mean Gila
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.