AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 13:25   #31

icculus

Registered User
 
icculus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
icculus is on a distinguished road
Pireloke - love the idea...go out in a blaze of glory!!!

i cant believe all the negative feelings over this game...are away wins that uncommon?

i understand a lot of you dont think players like seedorf/dida/oddo are up to the task, and you might be right about them, however, they are all world class players, capable of stepping it up.

bayern should come out playing for the draw, which they have done in the past, so milan's first goal will probably come a distance (janku/seedorf/kaka), or a tap in rebound (pippo). they then better be ready for an onslaught... and be prepaired/able to play a counter-attack. also you can get into kahn's head, which also can be to our advantage. Milan will go up 2 goals, and conceede 1 late, proving that they must own stock in antacids. as usual a nail biter to the end.
icculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 14:04   #32

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I love ur optimisim icculus!!! (and ur avatar rocks by the way).

Wish I could feel that way...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 16:01   #33

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Ok....forget the last match. Forget the mistakes, forget the missfortune forget how they played. Forget everything. Milan has to play this game like it is the CL final and we are 1 goal down. Just like how Liverpool played the second half in Istanbul. Bayern will be relaxed just like how Milan was in Instnbul after the 1st half. This is where our advantage is. We hit them hard and fast and make them NOT-Relaxed. We have to make them panic. We showed that we are better then them. All we need is ONE goal.....ONE piece of luck.......ONE good play.....ONE mistake from them. Bayern is not unbeatable and certainly Milan is one of the teams that can beat anyone on their day. If we could go to Barcelona last year and score (Shevchenko's wrongly dissolowed goal) and not concede.....then why not the same in Munich. I know that we have no Shevchenko this year, but who cares. We have othe player who are more then capable of score and have proved it in the past. Maybe ONE of those crazy Oli shots will go in past Kahn, we never know. F*(% them.....they are lower then us. It's our time now and we'll scare them sh*tless in their ARENA.
Don't give up now!!!
Forza Milan.....Milan Forever!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 16:21   #34

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
finallyyyy someone thinking positively here...come on guys screw khan..he is a legend...but so is our maldini...and sad to say maldini has made some mistakes in the defence...and khan is beatble he is the same guy in da goals as last year..excpet...older...
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 17:34   #35

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Am I the only one in the pessimism camp then ?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 17:43   #36

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
All I want to see from I Ragazzi on Wednesday is a fight. I don't want defense from minute 1 and hoping for a miracle goal from Pippo. Like Pireloke said, we need to attack from the beginning. If we go down we have to go down fighting. This could be the end of an era. Half the team might be gone next year, including San Paolo and Billy. I want to see 11 Leoni out there. Let's put up a fight in Bavaria. Forza Ragazzi
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 18:16   #37

sveto

Registered User
 
sveto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
sveto is on a distinguished road
I believe back in 2002 Pippo scored two goals in Munchen
he is able to repeated once again.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
sveto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 19:43   #38

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I agree that Kahn is a very good goalkeeper. He is old, but still is very good. I am actually scared of him. If I were a striker, I would not go anywhere near this guy .
In terms of on-pitch personality, he's one of my favorites. He looks like someone who's capable of cannibalism at any time.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 20:26   #39

ac-milan-nr1

Registered User
 
ac-milan-nr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Norway
Fave Players: kaka >> Yoann Gourcuff
ac-milan-nr1 is on a distinguished road
i am sure 100% that oli will scor this time for us. pippo also..1-0 are 2-1 thats all bayern out =) hahaha easy
__________________
FORZA MILAN
ac-milan-nr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 20:43   #40

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by icculus
Pireloke - love the idea...go out in a blaze of glory!!!

i cant believe all the negative feelings over this game...are away wins that uncommon?

i understand a lot of you dont think players like seedorf/dida/oddo are up to the task, and you might be right about them, however, they are all world class players, capable of stepping it up.

bayern should come out playing for the draw, which they have done in the past, so milan's first goal will probably come a distance (janku/seedorf/kaka), or a tap in rebound (pippo). they then better be ready for an onslaught... and be prepaired/able to play a counter-attack. also you can get into kahn's head, which also can be to our advantage. Milan will go up 2 goals, and conceede 1 late, proving that they must own stock in antacids. as usual a nail biter to the end.
Away wins are not so uncommon...it all just depends on which team you are playing. Bayern is very strong at home..if we didnt manage to win against them at home, then in Munich we ll have to play twice better (or get lucky) to win the game, or get a satisfying us draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Am I the only one in the pessimism camp then ?
I am with you, I guess. However I have hope in Milan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
In terms of on-pitch personality, he's one of my favorites. He looks like someone who's capable of cannibalism at any time.
Yeah, I think he is very capable of that..
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 23:52   #41

Lilly

Registered User
 
Lilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Vancouver
Lilly is on a distinguished road
I think Oli might score! He hasn't scored his goal for these couple of months yet
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:20   #42

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
It's not going to be easy, but Milan will pull through. If you look at it from a bright angel Nesta is back.

The key to winning this match is playing an offensive tactic.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:19   #43

Clarence1990

Registered User
 
Clarence1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
Clarence1990 is on a distinguished road
I read on a dutch football site that Pippo will probably be out with some muscle problems.
Is this true? If it is then we really are in trouble.
Clarence1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:41   #44

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence1990
I read on a dutch football site that Pippo will probably be out with some muscle problems.
Is this true? If it is then we really are in trouble.
yeah, that's a possibility. I don't know if he will miss the game completely, something I doubt, but the official site did mention something about him having fitness issues.
I'd guess he would be on the bench and RO will start the game vs bayern.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:56   #45

Clarence1990

Registered User
 
Clarence1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
Clarence1990 is on a distinguished road
good, because having only one fit striker in bad shape would not help us beat bayern.
Clarence1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.