![]() |
|
|
#4996 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Selling Pirlo and Gattuso, to me won't be that much of a problem. Face it, Milan played over half a season without Gattuso and did fine. Milan also played without Pirlo and did fine too.
In regards to depth, if Pirlo and Gattuso are sold, then only Seedorf, Flamini, and Ambro are left, and it will make Leo push Janku up in the midfield role with Abate providing wide option and all Milan need to sign is someone like Sneijder or Hernanes or even Essien. Then their midfield will be set. |
|
|
|
|
#4997 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I am not going to quote myself, but when this tooth fairy thing first appeared, I said that this better not be a trick by Galli's to lower the price for Cissokho, and it seems like it is turning out to be the case. To me thats not doing smart business thats being a scum and a slimeball. Now I wonder why other clubs don't want to do business with Milan unless they are buying players from Milan.
|
|
|
|
|
#4998 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I really wish we sign Rosina, he always was a Rossonero. He is absolutely world class. I think we could get him for a little less than 10m. He would be great to be play on the left of midfield...absolutely great player. I think if we continue talking more about him we might be linked with him in a few days...
boy how I wish we get Rossi and Rosina...two young up and coming Italian players. Last edited by hitmannq8; 18-06-2009 at 00:17. |
|
|
|
|
#4999 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
IF Milan sign Rossi and Rossina, then with R80 already with Milan. Milan will can recreate the 3R attack like how they used to call the Brazil team with Ronaldo, R80 and Rivaldo.
|
|
|
|
|
#5000 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
![]() |
No rossi or rossina,even baggio in his prime time looks pale compared to morden football world class AM. when people talking recruit guys like rossi or rossina to fill kaka's void,milan are losing all champion glory hope(no matter CL or scudetto).bring in hernance is the bottom line,or some unkown wonder kids like pato.
pirlo and gattuso can leave, but chelsea should give us essien and boshinwa.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
Last edited by will4li; 18-06-2009 at 00:42. |
|
|
|
|
#5001 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
here's a videoclip of Hernanes,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sOLEaD4270&feature=fvst if this really is how Hernanes plays all the time...... why the hell are we after him? There are players like Cigarini that do the same thing all the time and are cheaper and Italian. I think we should definitely use the spot on Dzeko now. |
|
|
|
|
#5002 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
I wouldn't trust a video clip. One could make Pirlo look like a Serie B quality player by cutting and pasting from his performances from a the last 2 seasons.
Dzeko would be fantastic buy. I wouldnt mind selling Pirlo if a good replacement is there. Not Gattuso though. Also I would like to suggest the name of Rafael Van Der Vaart as a trequartista and a replacement for Kaka if the Rossi deal doesn't come through (or if no offer is made to being with). He was fantastic at Hamburg. He wasn't given enough chances in Madrid and the arrival of Kaka means that either him or Sneijder has to depart. I would take the former since the latter has failed to prove himself as a consistent world class talent (though capable of producing many brilliant moments). Sneijder is closer to what Pirlo already is with the better ability to go forward. Van Der Vaart on the other hand came to Madrid cheap and after a less than promising start wouldn't cost more than 13m which is quite frankly a bargain if he can begin to play at his potential. He's 26 from what I remember and can fit in perfectly at CM if needed. He actually could become the Gourcuff we could never have.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. |
|
|
|
|
#5003 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
![]() |
Quote:
Btw, did get to see the Hernanes clip, must have something wrong with the link |
|
|
|
|
|
#5004 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
But if Milan sells Pirlo we need 2 playewrs in midfield. As things are NOW, Milan needs one more CM. That doesnt mean we can just replace Pirlo, we need squad, but you understand that. Also, about Hernanes, I've had a chance to watch 2 of his games in past 4 days on sportklub+- He is absolutely a class central midfielder. NOT an AM, and not a DM like Pirlo played in few years. Hernanes is not a fast player, but s a player that moves a lot, that has superb pass and ball control, and shot. that also reads the game well and defends. Perfect palyer for 3 man midfield. In Milan it can consist of : Piro, Hernanes, Rino, Flamini, Ambro, Seedorf, Abate. Season is nog, we need players. I've seen Hernanes play as a deep CM, as a LM, RM, AM. He can do it all and he roams a lot during the game. We'd use him well if we buy him!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5005 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
I think Riccardo Montolivo is really the only proper replacement for Pirlo. The thing is, for Fiorentina, Montolivo plays far more advanced than he should, I think that, like Pirlo, he has trouble existing in the attacking third of the field.
Sure every once in a while, when the pressure is off, or something goes his way, Montolivo, like Pirlo, have a tremendous ability on the ball. However, their true success will always be when they play in the space between the midfield and the defense, being able to dictate play and then pushing forward to the ignorance of the opposition's defense and midfield. I don't think Montolivo will come, but honestly, he is the only natural replacement for Pirlo, and I think a 10/11 Milan looking like this, is pretty possible and strong: -----------------Marchetti -Zambro--Thiago/Nesta--Santacroce--Cissoko ----------------Montolivo -------Flamini--------------Abate -----------------Ronaldinho --------Dzeko---------------Pato Now, I know some are skeptical as to Abate's place. I think he's being wasted as a winger, his range of passing is rather good, but besides the fact that he has blistering pace, a wicked shot, he is also very versatile. He's been played behind the strikers, on the wing, both with great effect. I think he could out into another Seedorf-type of player who can be transformed into another central midfielder with attacking instincts, the sort o player Leonardo seems to favor. Any news on Abate? I know he signed last year an extension, and his spell at Torino was designed to give him more experience, any word on Abate's status with Milan now? I still think he's one for the future, but perhaps even as early as next year. |
|
|
|
|
#5006 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
It's not the hype that should worry us though, we just need to make sure he can fit in at Milan and perform consistently, which if his track record to date is anything to go by, he should. His situation is also different to Dzeko. Villarreal haven't got the same finances as Wolfsburg and don't seem as intent to try and keep him. I think realistically, we can get him for a similar price to what we want to give for Dzeko, which is somewhere between 15-20m. At the most, I don't see anyone paying more than 25m euros for Rossi. Villarreal have said he will cost 40m, but I'm certain they're just trying to raise his market value. Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#5007 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5008 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Baggio is his prime was a lot more than the image of him missing the PK in WC final.
TO me, I still don't think anyone is close to Baggio's level yet. Not ZZ, not Weah, not Rui Costa, not Kaka, not CR7 or MEssi, well I can see Messi heading toward Baggio's level in the near future though. One thing that people seems to forget is that back then Series A was byfar the best league in all of Europe, where only the best player were playing. If Baggio actually was heathly during WC 94, he could easily led IT to win its first cup since 82. Then people will probably give him more credit. |
|
|
|
|
#5009 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I think ZZ is a player who is comparable to Baggio.
Juve's dealings for Diarra and Rossi look like they're stalling. Rossi is valued around 25m euros it seems. |
|
|
|
|
#5010 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Il capitano
![]() |
Quote:
That would make Maldini 101 years old...now I understand why they call him " the last dinosaur"....LOL
__________________
Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|