AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2006, 14:56   #46

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Is there a live stream anywhere guys
ATV:

PPlive:synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7Lpq...a4+Tf0dfX1e0=/

PPstream:ppstream://hwmj3bydfm6zrhmh...RDAYZAQVVC7MO5

Can't find any others at the mo....
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 08-03-2006 at 15:03.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:56   #47

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
yeeeeeeeeah, if anyones watching let me know where
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:56   #48

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I am gonna be watching the game in about 2 hrs... I don't want to read this... I don't want to read this... I don't want to read this... and still, here I am...

1-0???

Pippo???
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:57   #49

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Pippo scores!!!!

1 x 0 for the rossoneri!!!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:57   #50

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
FORZaaaaaa MILAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:57   #51

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Sorry nammy, cant make sense of that, what channel on pplive
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:58   #52

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
A devastating header from a Serginho's cross!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 14:59   #53

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I got it from the Football-4-less forum - that's all it says. I guess you copy a link, paste it in Firefox/IE and it should open up. Sorry if it doesn't work.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:00   #54

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Lippi!!!! Pippo is back!!!
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:00   #55

dario

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: bucuresti, romania
dario
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
ATV:

PPlive:synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nnK7LpqfRnNuS09KfoKOZqdOclteap9aZma+ao6Ohm6nJ0qGd5pzI2dSpmqmcltvbpuvJ4OSmmKXR2dOgl+ne3tHP yunZntPb1rCdoKCcpOrI4OSmmKXR2dOel+ne3tHPyunZntPb1rCeoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKXR2dOdl+ne3tHPyunZntPb1rCdoKCcj+TG 3dWpOFkdSyEqIVExGKqemauXq7HAv7CWoKOfj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1e0=/

PPstream:ppstream://hwmj3bydfm6zrhmhgyed3ge5q44aq.pps/FS4LZQ6SSO6N33Y42KRDAYZAQVVC7MO5

Can't find any others at the mo....
hey, how do you actually play these things?,,,thanks!
dario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:02   #56

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I can't get PPLive or PPStream to work here at University, but if you have them installed, and you copy & paste the link in your address bar (or click, no that I've changed it), I guess it should open up automatically.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 08-03-2006 at 15:05.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:04   #57

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
ESPN is showing Arsenal vs Real ****DRID, damn it...

BTW: Fabregas is playing very well, let's get him from Real!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:05   #58

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Hum tried that but no success, thanks anyway
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:06   #59

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Well, at least we can follow the match events thru the UEFA site.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:08   #60

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Penalty to us!!!

Sheva lost!!!!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.