AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 11:11   #1

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
AC Milan vs Bayern Munich -- 2nd Leg

Its one week away from today. We need a 0-0 draw to qualify, but we should not play for a 0-0 draw because that is very hard to achieve. We must go to the game looking to attack, and also keep a clean sheet. Unfortunately Maldini seems set to miss this game again , and Cafu and Ambro will also be unavailable due to injuries, and Dida is doubtful. Rino will be suspended from this tie.

btw, does anyone know how many cards all our players have? i want to know which player is 1 card away from getting suspended.

anyone have the probable formations for this game? i predict it to be something like this:

Kalac
Stam - Nesta - Kaladze - Serginho
Vogel - Pirlo - Seedorf
Kaka
Pippo-Sheva
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 13:20   #2

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
agree on the line up...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 16:23   #3

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I agree on the line-up too, even though Gila is great he just seems like he is not confident enough to play well in the Champions League. Its not a matter of skill, we (well, most of us) know that he has enough to play well. I think he just isn't confident enough yet to deal with the pressure of European Competition. In a couple of years, he will be a force everywhere...
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 21:33   #4

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
yes,that will be the lineup for sure, its just too bad Paolo will not be ion there for this one. lets hope he will be 100% fit for the next round.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:11   #5

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
We might see a Seedorf (right) - Pirlo - Jankulovski lineup in midfield..i remember carlo tried it out a couple of times early in the season, but right now he has no faith at all in Jankulovski, and i dont blame him given his bad performances of late.. he needs more confidence, and ancelotti has been giving him alot of minutes every game, but he doesnt seem to improve at all.. i hope this will change soon..

I think the lineup vs Empoli will give us a rough idea on who will play against Bayern. I predict Seedorf to rest, and maybe we'll see Vogel have a start and finally Marek can have a full game, either has a midfielder, or as a LB. IMO, this game vs Empoli at home, before the bayern game in 3 days, is the IDEAL game to test Rui in Pirlo's position. Who knows, he might be even better than Pirlo at the moment given Pirlo's dip in form! I hope Carlo shows some bravery with his selection in the lineup.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:25   #6

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ancelotti giving Jankulovski a lot of minutes to play???? When? MArek needs to play 2,3,4 games in a row ato gain his confidence and feeling back. All players need that. He plays 10 minutes in the end when the game in decided and that is not he way to bring a player back. When he steps in, our game plan is already finished. He is a great player,and im really surprised about his bad fitness and stamina status, he has potential to play as bood as Nedved or almost Zambrotta. But not with sitting on the bench like this.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 13:05   #7

sefril

Registered User
 
sefril's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Somewhere out there
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Van Basten
sefril
from what i read in La Gazzetta Dello Sport today, Dida could be back from injury and ready to play against Bayern..
__________________
AC MILAN ROCKS...!!!
sefril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 18:25   #8

Milany

Registered User
 
Milany's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Fave Players: MvB,KaKa'
Milany is on a distinguished road
can't wait am not even sleepin now and tomorow i got school.
the line-up goes like this i think

Dida

Nesta
Kaladze
Stam
Serginho

Pirlo
Vogel
Seedorf
Kaka

Sheva
Pippo

What i hope is
Janku for seedorf
seedorf for vogel
vogel for pilro
__________________
2007 - The Amazing Showdown Of Kaka
Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Golden Ball, Best Player.

The Legend Of Kaka Begins.

Get Well Nesta
Milany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 18:30   #9

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I am more confident that we can get a result vs Bayern at home, and coming off a match where we were given little or no space...(I counted all 11 Empoli players defending on numerous occasions on Saturday) I think we will do better vs the Germans, given that they are forced to attack us, due to our away goal advantage.

The key to this match is to not concede, or if we do, to outscore our opponents.

I think we can do this, I believe we can do this, and I hope Madame Luck favours us...and since we know that fortune favours the brave...then we must be brave as well.

We shouldnt sit back vs Bayern...that would be making it way too easy. We need to play our usual game, and use Kaka“s pace to trouble them on the counter.

With Pipos recent performance, I see him starting, though somehow, I have a feeling that Gila may still get the nod over Inzahgi...why? ....maybe something to do with him being stronger physically?

Whatever....we need to win this match boys..or at least keep a clean sheet!

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 20:14   #10

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
froma acmilan.com:

ALL ABOUT REFEREE IVANOV
06/03/2006
MILAN – Russian referee Valentin Ivanov, who will oversee the Champions League Milan-Bayern game on Wednesday at the San Siro, has refereed 24 Champions League games for 13 home side victories, 6 ties and 5 visitor victories. He has refereed the Rossoneri on 3 occasions for 2 ties and 1 victory. The last game was during the 2003/2004 season when Milan defeated Deportivo La Coruna 4-1. He has never refereed for Bayern.

I've seen him in international competition, he seems like a good, reliable ref who lets the game flow and doesn't make too many mistakes. I hope this game will be the same.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 23:21   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
mrki, jankulovski has been roughly the same amount of chances that pippo, simic, and vogel have gotten.. pippo and vogel have proven themselves, marek is yet to prove himself.. simic on the other hand, tries his best, but he is just not good enough :/
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:43   #12

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I think they will start pretty aggressive, but the home support can warm our heart and spur the team to perform at its best. I believe we'll go through, even though it'll be a tough tough game
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 15:41   #13

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
acmilan.it

MILAN-BAYERN: I 19 CONVOCATI
07/03/2006
MILANELLO - Questi i 19 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per Milan-Bayern:

PORTIERI: Dida, Kalac

DIFENSORI: Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel

ATTACCANTI: Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 15:43   #14

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
So I guess,

Dida
Simic Nesta Stam Kaladze
Pirlo Vogel Seedorf Kaka'
Inzaghi Shevchenko
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 16:48   #15

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I can not believe Juve just won. They are the luckiest bunch of ***** ever, and I am quoting that from something a Juve fan put at the Juventuz forum. I was only there to check on the score.
They were down 1-0 at halftime, then managed to win 2-1 after Trezeguet and Emerson scored.
And they were about to crash out of the Champs League...
But their confidence must be down, I think we should beat them Sunday.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.