AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 14:08   #46

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
First off, I always knew Maldini was more special than Javier Zanetti. In terms of football career. I guess I like Maldini more.

Second of all Javier Zanetti does not have a worse soul than Maldini.

Third of all Batistuta was amazing yes. But I don't even want to discuss this with you. Let the Argentinians decide whoever they like most.

Fourth and last point. I think life is more important. I think helping children and other underpriviliged children who are poor in Argentina succeeds anything Maldini nor Zanetti has ever done on a football pitch.

And in the end both Zanetti and Maldini will agree with my fourth point. Yes.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.