AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2008, 16:04   #46

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
jim i dont want t beleive you are seriously responding to 12 yeared ald boy..i mean come on you read how his writting..please
English might not be Adriano's first language and he/she can't articulate their post as they might wish to. Or maybe you're right and it's a young kid who's a little immature. Whatever he/she maybe, this is an open forum which welcomes everyone and as such, everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is a little biased as Adriano's is.

If the truth be told, i've read worse posts made by fans of other teams, alot worse and i'm sure you have too. I know it's hard sometimes, but you just have to show dignity & respect no matter who they are. If their posts are a little arrogant (wether intentional or not), then we just have to reply with posts that are above the name calling and so on.

It's when they are rude or insulting that the switch is flipped and all hell is released
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 16:11   #47

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Hey guys can I have a go at the Inter fan too?
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 16:13   #48

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
ok jim i was just joking
but i will go serious,i know his english may just not be good enough,and i dont think he's an immature person at all..i think that the only thing that he really wanted,was to be provocative..
he just wrote one post and left,or he is just siiting and watch all us talking about him..
he is never going to respond to any of this..
personally when i see people trying to be provocative like adriano this time,i just show them that it wasnt even succeful..
its really a waste of time tryin to be serious in some occasions..
on the other hand its really fun respondin to an interista

p.s.u're next drucul..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 25-09-2008 at 16:16.
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 16:32   #49

Kerlz

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Kerlz is on a distinguished road
As if everybody got worked up by a little kid. If his arguments were decent i would understand but not this.
Kerlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 16:47   #50

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
I think that this time Milan does not be favourite in the derby.

Don’t worry, it is good, really very very good: the tradition says that favs won't win!

Because of the presence of our brand new friend, Adriano,
I found a certain similitude between this match and another derby played in the early 60’.
At that time, there were two technicians who made the history of Inter and Milan.
HH and El Paron .
1 ottobre 1961 was the day they faced in a derby for the first time.

Inter was favorite, yeah!, anyway AC Milan won 3-1.

Why likeness?

If Carletto loves eating the second Milano team as Nereo, the great, then you may say that Mourinho is like Herrera.
The 'wizard', considered the best trainer of the world, had arrived to Milan in summer '60, snatched by Angelo Moratti, Massimo's father, from Barcelona . In only three days he had revolutionized all: mentality, methods of training, way to communicate with the players. On the walls of the nerazzurri dressing room they were appeared the mythical and wonderful wall posters: “Who not gives all, does not give nothing”, or “In the life you must have the ambition to catch up the possible higher goal: your goal is the scudetto”.
Mou within 3 days, said he is not a ‘pirla’.

El Paron' Rocco, arrived to Milan from Padova twelve months after, summer '61,, captured by the president Rizzoli and Carraro after an incredible Padova 4 – AC Milan 1, was the first to defeat HH in the Italian championship, Padova-Inter 2-1.

Gianni Rivera remembers: “The Inter fans bet on the number of goals that they would have inflicted to us”, exactly the same they are doing now.
“There weren't Salvadore and Altafini, our best CD and central striker both injured”; today, it’s Borriello and Nesta time.

But in that derby, against all odds, our black&reds scored two times with Pivatelli (Altafini sub) and Greaves, resisting at the Inter forcing also in the last twenty minutes that became a true siege, with Inter that didn't want to lose: “Instead - Suarez remembers - runned away Conti, who was a fast and dangerous wing, and marked the third goal, with three minutes to go”.

Rocco at the end of the match said: “Chats count very little, we won playing very well. It is on the field you may see who are stronger and not on the newspapers .”

1 1 black&red L i o n s
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cuore rossonero.gif
Views:	208
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	11754  
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 17:17   #51

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
BTW I dont think its true that Ancelotti said Ronaldinho and Sheva won't start in the derby. I think it was just an opinion of the writer on calciomercato.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 17:25   #52

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
It's funny how you consider Pato too young for this game and yet you go on to mention that Balotelli is great.
It's funny how you call Ronaldinho fat and yet you go on to prize Adriano who's been worse then sh!t for over a year now.
Also, you talk your arse off how Kaka can't get past Cordoba or Maicon. It's funny because you clowns said the same thing about Samuel last year, and I don't have to remind you how he was twisting like a sausage trying to stop Kaka and then.......his knee gave up.

We can't ever have a conversation because you are just ignorant and arrogant. There is no constructive argument in your post and you came here to just try and talk against Milan. If you want to discuss football and the derby fine, but if not why are you here anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQhCiFHWKu4
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 17:46   #53

PatitoFeo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
PatitoFeo is on a distinguished road
Regardless of what Ancelotti said, should Sheva or Dinho start the derby? Sheva just looks so timid in front of goal...his finishing really regressed while in England (not surprising).
__________________
Are you a true futfanatico?
Eres tu un verdadero futfanatico?
E voce um futfanatico de verdade?
PatitoFeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 17:50   #54

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Alban.3, the following message is written specifically on you. It's copied from the Reggina game comment.

[quote=Alban.3;511353]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
yeah but right before that he smoked a guy at the top of the box and got a shot off.....if THAT scored I might have considered changing my avatar [/QU

would be better if u change that fat ***
Alban.3: I suspect that you are new to the forum.

Our forum is very different from others on the internet, in the sense that we, the mods, and posters try really hard to create a friendly environment that is respectful of each other.

By respect, I don't mean that you need to agree with what other people say. By respect, I mean that you are considerate about what you post and how other may feel by what you post.
By respect, I mean that your language should be appropriate.

I also suspect that you aren't long enough in the forum, and so I let this post the first time. But obviously you take it head-on the second time (which I have now already edited) and I think you are crossing the line.

Since you are a new poster, I suspect that you may want to refer to the forum rules (AND WE MEAN IT):

http://milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19746
http://milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17434

Though the forum almost always maintain a 'lenient' policy and let a lot of people off the so-called rules, there are some (and some recently) got eventually banned.

You may not understand why, "Freedom of speech" on the internet isn't it? But freedom of speech also comes with responsibility. I'm sure you know that there is no free lunch in the world.

And the responsibility is for you (and the rest of us) to be respectful to each other as our basic values. Therefore, because you are posting on the internet doesn't mean that you can post whatever you want.

I hope you understand this and will be careful with your posts in the future. For your information, Dru has been a very dedicated fan of R99 even before he joins Milan. Just like I ask people to respect Dida as a player, I ask that you respect R99 as a player.

For better or for worse,
J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 17:52   #55

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
And I also want to say that this is true whether you are speaking with a fellow Milan fan or an INter fan or an Arsenal fan or a Liverpool fan or a Man U fan.

We are really that serious. We have some nice Inter and Juve posters before here that behave way better than some spoilt Milan posters here.

J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 18:03   #56

Bresciano

Registered User
 
Bresciano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Barcelona
Fave Players: Cambiasso - Maicon
Bresciano is on a distinguished road
Good luck on Sunday guys, the derbis are always derbis, and no matter which team is coming in better form or who is the strongest side in that moment, completely unpredictable result as always.
Bresciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 18:15   #57

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
i dont really agree with this one jeff,i dont think he was trying to insult anyone nor r99,thats the meaning of the emotico at the end of his sentnce..

there are a lot of us that sometimes refer to shevchenko as $heva,or sh$@##vnko etc

a lot of us have called our players clowns(dida,kalac)

others say that maldini is grandpa etc..

what about some emoticons like this

and u say that the above was dissrespectful??

p.s.you dont have to sign as "J" at the end of your posts mate we all know who writes any post..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 18:22   #58

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
MOI: I think I have looked across the overall posts that he made (not just in this thread) that I reached my decision (and for posts that he has been rude i have already deleted).

Also that post is just an excerpt from what's going on the other side. It's a long story back then.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 18:27   #59

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
MOI: I think I have looked across the overall posts that he made (not just in this thread) that I reached my decision (and for posts that he has been rude i have already deleted).

Also that post is just an excerpt from what's going on the other side. It's a long story back then.
ok mate,i havent read all of his posts and i was just trying to help the situation dont get me wrong..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 20:58   #60

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
got it, Jeff

back to milan vs inter derby.
i guess carletto will be so careful on players he choosed as starting line up.
most probability, 3 DM (flam, max, rino) and 2 as trequarista (seedorf & kaka) supporting Pato upfront.

however, i must admit what adriano said that inter a bit superior on paper over us. 1 thing that must be suffered by players in this match, they have to run, force to fight in every clash to level inter's strength on power & energy.

Forza lotta, vincerai..
non ti lasceremo mai Milan !
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.