AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 09:44   #46

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
omg if only pirlo could play like this every time!!genious playing!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:46   #47

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
borri is not in good shape again..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:50   #48

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
we havent created too many chances. our creative players seem out of form...
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:51   #49

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Seedorf and Dinho are our biggest problem today, both are playing a pathetic game. Considering they're meant to be our biggest source for supplying creativity in the side, it's not surprising we're struggling to create anything in attack.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:57   #50

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
So, Bologna - ex-players 0:0...

Lets just play Huntzelaar and bench MAncini, this is pathetic. Seedorf also, he should be embarassed. Dinho, probably has a hangover!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:57   #51

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
A useless Mancini gets a chance straight away and Huntelaar doesn't, even with the signs of improvement last week. There must be some thing personal b/w Hunter and the coward Leonardo

Now i am sure Inzaghi will come on in the second half
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:00   #52

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
It's so sad that we're playing one of the best footballs in Europe and we're failing to create chances. It's all excellent until the ball reach the box, we need Hunter in, I would play him for Borriello from the start of the second half, but knowing Leonardo Hunter will not get a chance until 75-80th minute, so we will hardly score in this one, unless Pirlo or Seedorf break things up with some shot from distance...
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:02   #53

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
take out ronaldinho and boriello...put in beckham and Huntlaar... put beckham on the right and mancini on the left... get seedorf REDBULL!!!
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:03   #54

toti_plisat

Registered User
 
toti_plisat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Prishtina,Kosovo
Fave Players: Weah,Serginho,Kaka,Pirlo,Pato
toti_plisat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
omg if only pirlo could play like this every time!!genious playing!
OMG, you are telling us tha Prilo is playing good???
Prilo, Sedorf & Ronnie, are sucking together.

Thiago Silva, my friend!!
toti_plisat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:05   #55

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by toti_plisat View Post
OMG, you are telling us tha Prilo is playing good???
Prilo, Sedorf & Ronnie, are sucking together.

Thiago Silva, my friend!!
you must be watching another match!!
3 different comentators said that pirlo is the best on the field..you dont have to be a coach to see that today,honestly..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:21   #56

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
THE HUNTER is on! seedorf off
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:21   #57

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
a half an hour for Hunter come on Klaas show some.
Jay Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:21   #58

ReMad

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2007
ReMad is on a distinguished road
in the post from RONI. min.57
click here for the video
ReMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:22   #59

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
good move,hunter in for seedorf who was not in the game eventually..
now pippo and bekcs for bori or mancini
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 07-02-2010 at 10:25.
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:30   #60

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
gr8 assist pirlo,it should ve been 1-0
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.