![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
![]() |
shocking lineup...
|
|
|
|
|
#62 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
![]() |
Quote:
I'm with Warro, I'm pumped. I have my stream, and I have my vodka. Off to to do Live Reactions with some tifosi girls, will catch you all after the game whatever the result. Hoping, the boys will come through. Forza Ragazzi! Forza Milan! |
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
thats the only line up available....its like a picture...play the Gorky kid...I hate to say Inter has most of the best creative options in club football...stupid coach Mancini...all that and cant conquer europe
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
![]() |
I just got out of school and drove wicked fast to get to my computer to see the game.....last period was tough to get through, I kept on daydreaming about a ACM crushing victory over Celtic.
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
Here you can watch the match in perfect quality. I have been watching the players warm up for the past half an hour.
mms://80.67.87.91/D/1991/22299/v0001/reflector:59370
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai... |
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
![]() |
great atmosphere as always in Celtic, now let Milan shut them up
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
does anybody else listen to Milans Radio broadcast on matchdays? or just me
![]()
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
wow, the atmosphere is incredible in Scotland, Celtic has great great fans
|
|
|
|
|
#69 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
Valencia, Real Madrid winning too.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
They are raping us
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
Celtic trying to take the initiative, so far only with lots of horizontal passing, Milan well positioned...it seems the midfield is pretty crowded...Bonera is the only one that seems kind of clumsy at times
|
|
|
|
|
#73 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Can anyone post some updates on how we are playing? Thanks.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Pirlo is hurt really bad...it seems really serious...Emerson is warming up
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|