AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

View Poll Results: What will you do if MM changes, as described in this thread
I will stay on MM no matter what 42 84.00%
I will stay on MM only if the new format carries over my registration, posts, etc. 6 12.00%
I am gone if anything changes 1 2.00%
Other, please post 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 13:21   #61

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Warro
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 16:29   #62

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Just sent Jeff and kastriot the link to the test site to look around, if anybody else has 10 minutes to spare it would be cool too.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:10   #63

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Just sent Jeff and kastriot the link to the test site to look around, if anybody else has 10 minutes to spare it would be cool too.
I don't think fellow members here are sent the website link, Reza...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:45   #64

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Reza,

IS the MMTEST public, because I saw Sputnik posting there...but haven`t seen you posting the link on the site???? Or its by PM?

If its public it `ll be good to post it on the other threads to generate some valid opinions,suggestions??
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:31   #65

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Jeff, I haven't made it public yet

kastriot, No it's not public, I gave Sputnik the link via PM

I wanted more to test and look but I didn't want to make it public, may be I should? I don't want everybody thinking the domain is changing, that's just a test site
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:53   #66

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Jeff, I haven't made it public yet

kastriot, No it's not public, I gave Sputnik the link via PM

I wanted more to test and look but I didn't want to make it public, may be I should? I don't want everybody thinking the domain is changing, that's just a test site
Why don't we do it like gmail: first by PM,later open to public once we get more feedback?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:00   #67

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Yes agreed. That was the reason I asked earlier if there is anybody else who wants to test.

I will post in the mercato thread asking for testers.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:49   #68

LebRN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
LebRN is on a distinguished road
hi Reza,

sure i will test, just tell me how
LebRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:09   #69

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebRN View Post
hi Reza,

sure i will test, just tell me how
Thanks, PM sent
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:22   #70

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Siregar please read my reply PM, thanks
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 16:31   #71

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
If you need more testers, just send me link
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 16:55   #72

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanks MIRZA, PM sent
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 11:26   #73

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Small update:

Receiving some feedback on the test site and trying to do as many of the suggestions as possible.
I still think the biggest change will be that user names and posts will only stay here (like an archive) and NOT imported into the new place. Haven't found a way to do that, especially for posts.

Won't be long before we make the move. I will keep trying to make the new place as good as possible.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 11:37   #74

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
By the way:

The chat room will continue to exist like now
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 12:05   #75

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
MM is the only football forum that I can really spend time with, so if you still need someone to test the new "format", you can count me in.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.