AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Center Forward worthy the place of the Great Andriy Shevchenko
Adriano Leite Ribeiro 15 8.33%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7 3.89%
Samuel Eto'o 19 10.56%
Fernando Torres 44 24.44%
Ruud van Nistelrooy 6 3.33%
David Trezeguet 2 1.11%
Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima 3 1.67%
Raul Gonzalez Blanco 0 0%
Francesco Totti 8 4.44%
Antonio Cassano 5 2.78%
Roy Makaay 0 0%
Hernan Crespo 6 3.33%
Didier Drogba 4 2.22%
Alessandro del Piero 1 0.56%
Luca Toni 16 8.89%
Carlos Tevez 39 21.67%
Kerlon Moura Souza 1 0.56%
Fred Chaves Guedes 2 1.11%
Eidur Gudjohnsen 0 0%
Dirk Kuyt 2 1.11%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2006, 15:29   #736

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Exactly my point, if they do either of these things it will surely be seen as a chance missed by us to get one of the best two young strikers in world football.
not exactly... we can get them to make an agreement not to sign an extension or for another club... or better yet... convince the club instead... Milan have the power... if we are not usin' it... what's the point of havin' it? =)

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 01-08-2006 at 16:28.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 01-08-2006, 16:12   #737

coq*

Registered User
 
coq*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Dida and Pirlo
coq* is on a distinguished road
I think Saviola would be interesting in Milan, but I prefer Tevez!
coq* is offline  
Old 01-08-2006, 16:13   #738

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
an interesting thought zZ[-_-]Zz ...
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 01:09   #739

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coq*
I think Saviola would be interesting in Milan, but I prefer Tevez!
but surely cheaper. only 6 mil euros.

i dont see that tevez much better than saviola. at least both are equal
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 03:01   #740

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
The anouncement what time is going to be???
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 03:10   #741

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
The anouncement what time is going to be???
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 03:21   #742

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
What announcment? I know Saviola is cheaper than Tevez, but he is also worse... Tevez can dribble and socre difficult shots but Saviola misses all these good chances, Man U is Tevez's likely destination...
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 03:42   #743

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I'm talking about the UEFA's anouncement!What time is going to be?



Saviola is a good player,but for Milan isn't good enough!Tevez is a fantastic player but Torres i think scores more goals and he is beter than tevez.I prefer Milan to buy both Torres and Ibrahimovic!


So is it anyone that knows what time is going to be the UEFA's anouncement?
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 03:56   #744

Chris

Registered User
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Paolo, Billy, Sheva, Kaká, Nesta
Chris is on a distinguished road
It's expected at 14.00 CET.
Chris is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 05:21   #745

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Tevez scores as many goals as Torres, although this is in the south american leagues where maybe the defending isn't as good as in La Liga. However, Tevez is miles better than Saviola and in referring to my the point above, he scores alot more goals than Saviola.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 07:34   #746

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
imho saviola is rubbish. its always been between tevez and torres.. i wont mind which ever one it is, but i dont think tevez is going to choose milan so it has to be torres.

it also depends on the verdict, b/c i dont see any player wanting to join milan if we are not in the champ league.. so lets just hope and pray that we are allowed in.


edited again

we are in so roll on the transfers. hell yeahhhhhh

Last edited by SupremeMilan®; 02-08-2006 at 07:39.
KingHenry® is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 08:55   #747

Malkawi

Registered User
 
Malkawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Jordan
Fave Players: Albertini__Gattuso__Maldini
Malkawi is an unknown quantity at this point
any player who comes to milan will return to his top form, look at crespo, he was almost dead with chelsea before he came to milan.....................
Henry, an excelent dribbler and great striker but his finishing recently is poor, against barca, and during the world cup......
I dont like ronaldo that much but tow weeks of training at milanello, he again will be invincable. Torres is also a good choise but never teves, his style is not milan and not Italy, some players can't make it in Italy and i think he's one of them, not that he's not good, but he dosen't fit.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-08-2006 at 09:43.
Malkawi is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 08:58   #748

moriconi

Registered User
 
moriconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: australia
Fave Players: shevchenko, henry
moriconi is on a distinguished road
henry poor finishing r you crazy ? he is won of the best finishers in the world, however that is not his style

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-08-2006 at 09:43.
moriconi is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 09:28   #749

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
I won't accept Henry and Milan won't too I think. Henry has just signed a new contract, right? And I don't think he can play well in serie A too <Juventus, and the World Cup final>, I guess he needs more space than what serie A defenders give him.

I don't think we can get Torres now <i mean shouldn't>, he is too expensive, and things he did in La Liga and world cup don't deserve that. We should wait 1 more year and I think the price would reduce. I'd love to have Tevez. what he did in World Cup makes me believe he is the weak point of Italian defenders. Besides he is cheaper than Torres.

Josh-Sheva: I don't think Torres has better speed. Had you seen torres breaking the defend with speed and power in world cup? Tevez had done it at least twice in Argen-German
Sleep is offline  
Old 02-08-2006, 09:29   #750

Nirvana FC

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Săo Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
Nirvana FC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkawi
any player who comes to milan will return to his top form, look at crespo, he was almost dead with chelsea before he came to milan.....................
Henry, an excelent dribbler and great striker but his finishing recently is poor, against barca, and during the world cup......
I dont like ronaldo that much but tow weeks of training at milanello, he again will be invincable. Torres is also a good choise but never teves, his style is not milan and not Italy, some players can't make it in Italy and i think he's one of them, not that he's not good, but he dosen't fit.
Agree!
Players top form = Milan Lab!
And Henry missed at least one incredible chance in UCL final. He had the chance to close the account, but...

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-08-2006 at 09:43.
Nirvana FC is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.