AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Center Forward worthy the place of the Great Andriy Shevchenko
Adriano Leite Ribeiro 15 8.33%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7 3.89%
Samuel Eto'o 19 10.56%
Fernando Torres 44 24.44%
Ruud van Nistelrooy 6 3.33%
David Trezeguet 2 1.11%
Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima 3 1.67%
Raul Gonzalez Blanco 0 0%
Francesco Totti 8 4.44%
Antonio Cassano 5 2.78%
Roy Makaay 0 0%
Hernan Crespo 6 3.33%
Didier Drogba 4 2.22%
Alessandro del Piero 1 0.56%
Luca Toni 16 8.89%
Carlos Tevez 39 21.67%
Kerlon Moura Souza 1 0.56%
Fred Chaves Guedes 2 1.11%
Eidur Gudjohnsen 0 0%
Dirk Kuyt 2 1.11%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-05-2006, 01:48   #1

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Striker worthy the place of Andriy Shevchenko

Just curious about the preferences of MM posters......feel free to choose,but hopefully wisely....not just based on like and dislikenesses.

Me Myself chose Adriano....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 01:53   #2

Maevious

Registered User
 
Maevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
Maevious is an unknown quantity at this point
Henry and Adriano are the only players Id rather have over Shevchenko.

However, I see Van Nisterloy as the most probable Anti-Sheva this summer.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
FORZA OLYMPIAKOS!
Maevious is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 02:00   #3

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
I didn't include Henry on the poll cos of him staying @ Arsenal....I would chose Henry if he is on that list, based on his proven capability and he won't costs much....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 02:11   #4

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
1) Fernando Torres

2) Carlos Tevez

3) Samuel Eto'o

4) Adriano

5) Ibrahimovic
GRE-NO-LI is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 02:57   #5

conti

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
conti is on a distinguished road
My pick would be Carlos Tevez, someone that can move around in and outside of the box and give supply to Gila.
conti is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 03:02   #6

sheva_4ever

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
sheva_4ever is on a distinguished road
antonio cassano...

kaka and cassano would do outstanding.
when totti and cassano played toghther they had tremendous connection.
i am sure kaka and cassano would be same.
Our team will be very creative amd magical
sheva_4ever is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 03:40   #7

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
1) Fernando Torres

2) Adriano
kef is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 03:58   #8

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
1) Toni

2) Ibrahimovic
Graeme C is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 04:16   #9

ibrahimovic

Registered User
 
ibrahimovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: kaduna state nigeria
Fave Players: kaka
ibrahimovic is on a distinguished road
Striker worthy the place of Andriy Shevchenko

eto and ibrahimovic


a
ibrahimovic is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 04:17   #10

ibrahimovic

Registered User
 
ibrahimovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: kaduna state nigeria
Fave Players: kaka
ibrahimovic is on a distinguished road
eto and ibrahimovic


a
ibrahimovic is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 04:19   #11

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva_4ever
antonio cassano...

kaka and cassano would do outstanding.
when totti and cassano played toghther they had tremendous connection.
i am sure kaka and cassano would be same.
Our team will be very creative amd magical
Yes I like Cassano. He has that brilliance and finer skill that Inzaghi and Gila lack. I say Cassano. Need to put a lid on him though. Find a good fat woman for him to marry.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 04:28   #12

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Cassano is a chubby Real Madrid reserve-player who doesn't score enough goals... How could he replace Shevchenko???

I'd go for these (as we know Henry won't leave):

1. Eto'o
2. Adriano
3. Van Nistelrooy
4. Torres
5. Tevez
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 06:07   #13

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
in order:

1. Adriano
2. Etoo
3. Ibrahimovic
4. Roy Makaay
5. Dirk Kuyt
mk18 is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 06:26   #14

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I chose Luca Toni. I was surprised Milan signed Gila instead of Toni in the summer, maybe because Gila has potential? I'm only really basing this on all the goals he's scored in the league, don't know about CL - but we'll probably find out this season.
Eitherway, I don't think anyone can truely replace Sheva, he is unique.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline  
Old 27-05-2006, 07:02   #15

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
If you dont mind me saying. Why Adriano? We need someone who is versitile as Sheva was. We dont need these power forwards. We need someone up there that can have some fine dribbling, passing, touch, etc and able to score mucho goals. Gila doesnt have all of this nor does Inzaghi. Otherwise why not enforce the midfield a bit more with some classy players. I dont see Adriano or Etoo as ones who are well rounded as Sheva is.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.