AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-01-2009, 09:52   #766

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
EXCUSE MEEEEEE :|
Hahahhahhah
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 09:53   #767

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
welcome kaka to manchester home of the richest football club in the world
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1019205127_3ea4a3d7b7.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	11797  
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 09:57   #768

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
your new home kaka we will love you here in manchester
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Man_City_11_569679.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	11798  
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 09:57   #769

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I hope for these people (mcfcok and the other person) who try to joke about us, Milan fans on a Milan-fan forum ... I hope for you that Kaka' will come to you and you will not be relegated !! I don't say that because I don't want Kaka' to stay, it's just because if he stays in Milan or even worse for you I think, if he goes to Real Madrid (in both last cases, he chooses the best clubs instead of the small club that you support), you will look so ridiculous and won't be able to put a single word on this forum without our jokes about you.

And I think your club will look very ridiculous too ... more than it is already
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 09:59   #770

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Ace and Irma, you're not nice !! lol
Mistakes happen ... (often)
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:00   #771

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
pride in battle mcfc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	man%20city.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	11799  
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:02   #772

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Ace and Irma, you're not nice !! lol
Mistakes happen ... (often)
Ahahha jewels ccc... It's discrimination ahhah :P
mcfcok--> do us a favor and get lost!
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:06   #773

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I hope for these people (mcfcok and the other person) who try to joke about us, Milan fans on a Milan-fan forum ... I hope for you that Kaka' will come to you and you will not be relegated !! I don't say that because I don't want Kaka' to stay, it's just because if he stays in Milan or even worse for you I think, if he goes to Real Madrid (in both last cases, he chooses the best clubs instead of the small club that you support), you will look so ridiculous and won't be able to put a single word on this forum without our jokes about you.

And I think your club will look very ridiculous too ... more than it is already
the only people who are making mistakes are your owners of milan they have agreed a fee with our small club for kaka its not citys fault if milan sell him to us have a go at your spineless owners who prefur lira to kaka and if he does come to mcfc i will be on here wearing my new man city shirt with kaka on the back pissing myself MILAN ARE OUR FEEDER CLUB
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:09   #774

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irma View Post
ahahha Jewels Ccc... It's Discrimination Ahhah :p
Mcfcok--> Do Us A Favor And Get Lost!
I Am Not Lost Irma I Am In Manchester I Support My Local Team How About You
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:10   #775

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfcok View Post
the only people who are making mistakes are your owners of milan they have agreed a fee with our small club for kaka its not citys fault if milan sell him to us have a go at your spineless owners who prefur lira to kaka and if he does come to mcfc i will be on here wearing my new man city shirt with kaka on the back pissing myself MILAN ARE OUR FEEDER CLUB
I don't get all you say, but I think I understood the general meaning:
- about the mistake, it wasn't destinated nor related to you
- no fee has been accepted yet, just read declarations about Galliani ... "nothing is decided yet", actually, the player didn't even speak with your club, and our club didn't even say yes or no to you ...
- then the last part of your post is just crap sentences and provocation
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:16   #776

Irma

Registered User
 
Irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Fave Players: Ricky, Sheva, Gila, Barbarez,.....
Irma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfcok View Post
I Am Not Lost Irma I Am In Manchester I Support My Local Team How About You
I didn't say you're lost.. I said GET LOST!!!
Irma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:16   #777

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotav View Post
i Don't Get All You Say, But I Think I Understood The General Meaning:
- About The Mistake, It Wasn't Destinated Nor Related To You
- No Fee Has Been Accepted Yet, Just Read Declarations About Galliani ... "nothing Is Decided Yet", Actually, The Player Didn't Even Speak With Your Club, And Our Club Didn't Even Say Yes Or No To You ...
- Then The Last Part Of Your Post Is Just Crap Sentences :d And Provocation
According To Local Reports Here In Manchester Kakas Father Is In Milan Talking To Our People [gary Cook] Today We Have Had Permission To Speak To Kaka By Milan The Fee Of Around 108 Million Pounds Is On The Table Can Your Greedy Owners Really Turn That Much Money Down I Think Not
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:17   #778

daryl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
daryl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899 View Post
Are you from England daryl?, i was watching Sky Sports News this morning and the reporter in Milan said that the deal would probably be signed sealed and delieverd by wednesday evening, so i have contrasting reports thats all
I live near London. I missed that bit but this is what the editor of NOTW said, but sorry, he mumbles:

"..You just sense..both an air of trepidation and frustration creeping in on Manchester City's part..certainly reports over the weekend..Real interested in him albeit in the summer when the election..using him as a barganing chip..

..also the Observer said an advisor of the owner was rather upset with Milan hyping up the deal to make it easier for Milan fans to accept the deal..

..You just think now Hughes is..sounds a little worried man..Manchester City I think have done everything they can in terms of finance with Milan. but persuading Kaka to join City will be the biggest part of the job now..

..Express..who broke the story first last week..now says Kaka may say no to £130m deal..we kept being told that money is not everything to him, and you'd like to think that's the case..

No disrespect to Kaka himself..or Manchester City..but if you have to choose between Milan..Real Madrid..and City.. the only reason he'd come to City will be the money. And behind the scenes people of City are saying 'oh well..we are selling it as Napoli sold it to Maradona. Come to us and you'd begin a mission if you like..and you'll turn English football on its head..and City will take over the PL..' ...not sure Kaka will be entirely convinced by that argument.."
daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:18   #779

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfcok View Post
According To Local Reports Here In Manchester Kakas Father Is In Milan Talking To Our People [gary Cook] Today We Have Had Permission To Speak To Kaka By Milan The Fee Of Around 108 Million Pounds Is On The Table Can Your Greedy Owners Really Turn That Much Money Down I Think Not
Fine, local reports from Milan are about the meeting between Bosco Leite (Kaka' father) and Galliani, and they are about the meeting between Milan and Galliani who's been cancelled ... funny, who says the truth ? Manchester reports or Milan reports ?
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:19   #780

mcfcok

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2009
mcfcok is on a distinguished road
[quote=Irma;520428]I didn't say you're lost.. I said GET LOST!!![/QUOTE

I THINK YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ME IRMA
mcfcok is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.