![]() |
|
|
#826 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
![]() |
Ok, to tell the truth in the 2nd leg of the Man U game we set a world record
HAVING THE CRAPIEST WORST PERFORMANCE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL... (Or was that Roma?) Last edited by Jeff; 07-05-2007 at 11:28. |
|
|
|
|
|
#827 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
![]() |
thats how I feel about that game...
Milan played quite well, we played the latter |
|
|
|
|
|
#828 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Against Bayern and Man Utd I want to underline how important Ambrosini has been to us. And in the second leg against united, YES, I dare say that Ambrosini was my man of the match, even ahead of Kaka. He was phenomenal, even better than Rino Gattuso (who was in a world of his own as well). He won sooooo many balls and interrupted alot of their attacks and played just so well.
I hope he stays at Milan next season he has been here for more than ten years and only now we finally get to realise how important he is. Forza Ambrosini. My next Milan jersey will have his name on it. Our next captain, Forza Max. |
|
|
|