AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-12-2004, 11:47   #76

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
If you go there and i do, you bring the chicks and i bring the wine, isn't it fair enough?
Yeah sounds fair since you bring Milan too.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 11:50   #77
KAKA'
Guest
 
WHAT A HARD MATCH AGAINST MANCHESTER!!!!

Come on Milanello's Team.... NO FEAR of NO-ONE...we're the real DEVILS!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 11:59   #78

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Brilliant draw over all. This is what European football is all about. We are made for these big games! Fear Not. This is what will make England (general casual football viewing public) sit up and take notice of what AC Milan is all about.
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 12:15   #79

Josh

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Port Townsend, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Adrian Mutu
Josh is on a distinguished road
Milan and MU are two of the five biggest clubs in the world (total income, number of fans, past trophies, worldwide exposure, etc).

So, yes, this is a dream match and I expect even ESPN will show it...

On the playing field, Milan has the better squad and should be favorites. I would like to hope we will go to the next round with a victory at home and a tie in Manchester.

The round after next will be interesting: of the eight teams in the quarterfinals five will be wolves and three will be lambs waiting to be sacrificed.

One thing, we will not have to face Deportivo this year....
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 12:18   #80

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
So, yes, this is a dream match and I expect even ESPN will show it...
No way , they are going to show La Spezia v San Benedettese




























__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 12:57   #81

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Not afraid of Man Utd, on paper we're better but the match is 2 months from now, so things can change.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:23   #82

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is what will make England (general casual football viewing public) sit up and take notice of what AC Milan is all about.
dont worry, the tabloid hype machine will start shortly and with Sheva's recent award he will be a household name long before he even kicks the ball in the tie

Quote:
Is it not almost impossible to get tickets? Otherwise I would consider it.
Im not sure how the Milan section works (i assume the tickets will be hard to get, do they go to Ultra's groups?) The rest of the stadium will be near impossible to get a ticket for though..
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 13:46   #83

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
DAMN It was sooooo predictable!! I mean, I predicted a draw before, and I expected Milan-Man U, Juve-Real, Liverpool-Leverkusen, Monaco-PSV, Chelsea-Barca! I wanted some surprise! :P

But at least we're lucky we got an English team. They suck! Im so happy we're playing them so all those English fans who say Ferdinand is better than nesta, will be getting a hard time from Sheva and Kaka. And also Nesta and Stam will not make Rooney and Van Nistel Rooy worth a penny! IM SOO HAPPY!! HAHA! WE"RE GONNA KILL THEM
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 14:07   #84

Nona

Registered User
 
Nona's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Netherlands
Fave Players: MALDINI, who else?
Nona is on a distinguished road
Yes, I'm happy too.
And so glad the Lord heard my prayers, lol
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 14:49   #85

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
ugh, I like man u but i hope we slay them.

logged on to the bbc 606 boards and it was all threads about how our defense is past it and shevchenko is over-rated and didn't deserve the ballon d'or.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 14:56   #86

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by meazza
ugh, I like man u but i hope we slay them.

logged on to the bbc 606 boards and it was all threads about how our defense is past it and shevchenko is over-rated and didn't deserve the ballon d'or.
what's your nick there? I'm Milano Red'n'Black or Milano_Rossonera..
i'm there since ages, after the Manchester final actually

Come on the European board, it's my kingdom

Btw i tell you that on BBC board the most part of the time i'm
but it's still funny to slag them off as well
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 15:22   #87
16KEANE
Guest
 
Allow me to introduce myself, I am a Manchester United Fan, and I'm really
looking forward to play you lot !
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 15:30   #88

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16KEANE
Allow me to introduce myself, I am a Manchester United Fan, and I'm really
looking forward to play you lot !
welcome mate

behave and our home will be your home
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 16:24   #89

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16KEANE
Allow me to introduce myself, I am a Manchester United Fan, and I'm really
looking forward to play you lot !
welcome. Roy Keane is a legend. should be a great match, looking forward to it have a lot of man u supporting friends. most of ye are confident for some reason
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 16:29   #90

Josy7

Registered User
 
Josy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko,Steven Gerrard,Ryan Giggs
Josy7 is on a distinguished road
great match! and i will get to go to the 1st roud at old trafford!!

i support both clubs..it will be a great match and i hope both of them live up to eachother
__________________
PER SEMPRE ROSSONERA!

Josy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.