AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2005, 13:33   #76

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
According to hitmannq8, and SKysports.com, Vieri will...(unfortunately) start:

From:http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?h...rt+against+PSV

Quote:
"The season is long and this year we have improved in terms of quality. Vieri will play from the beginning," said Ancelotti.
While I am trying to remain positive, and hope that eeee...calm Warro, calm...think happy thoughts...ok...Vieri breaks his duck tonite, I somehow, I see him being replaced by Pippo, or Gila, in the 2nd half.

I guess Carlo feels obligated to play him, after all the money he makes every week.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:34   #77

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Milan/PSV can be seen live on DragonTV(PPLive): pplive://pp1.pplive.com:8000/tracker...live.com:8000;

Make sure you have PPLive installed for it to work: http://www.pplive.com/download/PPLiveSetup.exe
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:42   #78

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
It does Dr Milano...and will actually be showing the Milan V PSV game delayed today.

Remember: There is always a first time for everything (but I believe they showed a previous Milan game this season...vs Fenerbache...though I cant recall exactly.
it dont i just checked it in england i have NTL
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:56   #79

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
kaka shoots from center off box but its wide
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:02   #80

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
From acmilan.com:

Quote:
3' VIERI VOLLEYS OVER
10/19/2005
Vieri has the first chance after three minutes when he stretchs to volley a quickly-taken Kakā free-kick over the bar.
what did you expect? A goal? Be serious!

From Eurosport:

Quote:
8' Kaka gets away down the left...LOOKS UP! SQUARES INTO THE PATH OF VIERI!!!! STABS WIDE!! There was half a challenge from Alex, but the Italy international really should have done so much better
Tell me about it!!!! F****** eeediat!
__________________
I Love Milan.

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 19-10-2005 at 14:09.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:05   #81

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
From alla reports on eurosport, Milan seem to be having the better of the play, with all the attacks coming through Kaka! FORZA KAKA!!!!!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:09   #82

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Could someone please tell me why Vieri is playing? I'd rather see Gilardino or even Pippo play ahead of him. Some people would like to think he will find his form like Crespo did, but I see him as more of a Rivaldo. I wish we would have signed Crespo. At least we seem to be playing well. Forza Milan!
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:09   #83

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the pplive I m watching the game niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:11   #84

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Could someone please tell me why Vieri is playing? I'd rather see Gilardino or even Pippo play ahead of him. Some people would like to think he will find his form like Crespo did, but I see him as more of a Rivaldo. I wish we would have signed Crespo...
Let me tell you why: Because he is paid MILLIONS of dollars per year (and I hope it will only be the one), and Carlo feels obligated to play him.

@%&/# eeediat Vieri!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:13   #85

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Eurosport:

Quote:
24' Milan corner...this time on the left...AGAIN VIERI THE TARGET! And again, the big man sees the ball headed away from him.
La la la la....think positive thoughts Bantan!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:13   #86

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbouks02
Milan/PSV can be seen live on DragonTV(PPLive): pplive://pp1.pplive.com:8000/tracker...live.com:8000;

Make sure you have PPLive installed for it to work: http://www.pplive.com/download/PPLiveSetup.exe
where the hell do i go? its all in chinese or japanese!!!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:14   #87

daj0

Registered User
 
daj0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
daj0 is on a distinguished road
This game yet to spark into life...Milan look a little sluggish. (eurosport)

hm ....
daj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:15   #88

daj0

Registered User
 
daj0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
daj0 is on a distinguished road
Kaka trying to take on Simons down the left, but the former Brugge man wins that duel...but concedes a corner.
daj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:17   #89

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Let me tell you why: Because he is paid MILLIONS of dollars per year (and I hope it will only be the one), and Carlo feels obligated to play him.

@%&/# eeediat Vieri!
Unfortunately, you're right...
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 14:17   #90

daj0

Registered User
 
daj0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
daj0 is on a distinguished road
Corner taken short...DRIFTED IN BY PIRLO! FOR VIERI!!!! Header deflected behind...but then the corner is flighted straight into the hands of Gomes and PSV can clear.
daj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.