AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-07-2008, 09:13   #91

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
MILAN - During the press conference for the presentation of the new shirt, it was announced that the number which Ronaldinho will have on his shoulders is the number 80, from his date of birth. Dinho was in fact born on March 21st 1980
Read above.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:37   #92

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinhos wearing the # 80 next season.. what kind of number to give him is 80, the year he was born (1980) i understand that but isnt our #11 open since gila left? and same with our #20?
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas
Kaka--7thUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:43   #93

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka--7thUCL View Post
Ronaldinhos wearing the # 80 next season.. what kind of number to give him is 80, the year he was born (1980) i understand that but isnt our #11 open since gila left? and same with our #20?
i'd take a guess and say either Zambro or Borriello took #11
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:50   #94

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
i personally think number 10 would have sold a few more shirts than 80
regin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:50   #95

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
R10, I mean R80 is gonna make 80 popular lol...
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 13:40   #96

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
I never knew that.

A gentleman in Seedorf's situation would have looked at the big picture and probably given the number up.

BUT it's up to the onwer of a number to give it up unless he's a really young rookie.
If I am not mistaken, I read it on acmilan.com.

Yeah, it's a pity that the owner of the number doesnt give it to R10.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 14:15   #97

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Hey guys I think our first friendly against Cremonese is in two days... will Ronaldinho play?
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 14:26   #98

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Hey guys I think our first friendly against Cremonese is in two days... will Ronaldinho play?
I was wondering the same thing. I have know clue.




Where did the don't know smile face go???
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 14:35   #99

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Why do you criticize Seedorf about that R10-R80 story (something that doesn't interest me at all, it's just numbers) ?

Like he said once, when he came to Milan, Rui Costa didn't give him his number. What about if the guy coming was someone playing all his life with #10 but who wasn't Ronaldinho ? Would you criticize Seedorf as you do nowadays ? I think you wouldn't care ...

I'm not a Seedorf fan, I'm still more not a fan after his performance from last year, but let's be serious and honest even when we don't like someone !!

Nothing more to add about that ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 16:35   #100

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
Where did the don't know smile face go???
This one?
its dontkn with colons on both sides
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 16:44   #101

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
i dont really care about wich number he will wear or douse it looks mire attractiv R10 than R80, more important thing here is that I hope he gets satisfied with that number and I hope everything is OK betwen seedorf and him
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 17:39   #102

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Why do you criticize Seedorf about that R10-R80 story (something that doesn't interest me at all, it's just numbers) ?

Like he said once, when he came to Milan, Rui Costa didn't give him his number. What about if the guy coming was someone playing all his life with #10 but who wasn't Ronaldinho ? Would you criticize Seedorf as you do nowadays ? I think you wouldn't care ...

I'm not a Seedorf fan, I'm still more not a fan after his performance from last year, but let's be serious and honest even when we don't like someone !!

Nothing more to add about that ...
I really don't care either. But R10 is a brand with Nike, so R10=$$$.

So now all those R10 shoes are going to be really hard to push off the shelves for Nike equaling a loss of profit for Nike and Ronaldinho.

But like you said who cares....?

I guess NIKE!!! lol
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 18:39   #103

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila View Post
i dont really care about wich number he will wear or douse it looks mire attractiv R10 than R80, more important thing here is that I hope he gets satisfied with that number and I hope everything is OK betwen seedorf and him
You know at the end of the day I just hope he plays damn well... that's all I want to see.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 19:00   #104

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Hey guys I think our first friendly against Cremonese is in two days... will Ronaldinho play?
No, him and Pato have to go to Switzerland to meet the rest of the Brazilian Olympic team and go to China.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 19:06   #105

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
No, him and Pato have to go to Switzerland to meet the rest of the Brazilian Olympic team and go to China.
Aw rats. Well at least the other new players will play... Flamini hopefully...
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.