AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-08-2008, 07:59   #91

Russo-Neri

Registered User
 
Russo-Neri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Russo-Neri is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
Is there a free or paid (I'll pay anything honestly) website where I can watch the game. Looks like www.seriea.tv is down.
It's on FSC if you have that channel
Russo-Neri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:00   #92

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Bet365's screen is too small
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:00   #93

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
bet365 is alreay ON. The quality is good (like last year I think)

Sheva is on the bench.

Good luck Milan!!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:02   #94

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Super pass from R80 for Pippo but Pippo failed to get the ball!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:02   #95

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
IT HAS BEGUN!!

here my friends,you dont hane t pay..

http://bitcast-d.bitgravity.com/just...nnel=whiscacho
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:03   #96

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Nice play by Milan!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:05   #97

Arjun

Registered User
 
Arjun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
Arjun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
that link's not working!
Arjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:06   #98

Arjun

Registered User
 
Arjun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
Arjun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
IT HAS BEGUN!!

here my friends,you dont hane t pay..

http://bitcast-d.bitgravity.com/just...nnel=whiscacho
you are my new favourite Milan fan!
Arjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:18   #99

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_liv...?channel=bsctv another one better but its five minutes back,its faster and english
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:18   #100

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Oh, noooo, Di Vaio
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:19   #101

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
This what I am afraid of!!! Poor defence!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:19   #102

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have a link who works right.The bet365 is not working well.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:20   #103

eltomas2

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
eltomas2 is on a distinguished road
goal, bologna, they have been playing well Vs Milan
eltomas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:23   #104

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
same old story again, nothing's changed
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:25   #105

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
I think we all knew the main problem would still be there - too much concentration on the attack.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.