AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: If Sheva were to leave England, would you support his return to AC Milan
Yes 68 51.52%
No 47 35.61%
Dont know yet... I'm still hurt/angry 17 12.88%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2007, 09:35   #121

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
....I'm glad when he scores but that's about it
No wonder your so miserable
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 10:23   #122

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuca
...But you should agree that he made a pointless appologise about him exit from Milan
Does this mean that he left because of the Calciopoli?


Yeah, just like drucurl, I'm really glad when he scores, but gotta admit, it's not the same...
Come back, Sheva, to heal the wounds...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 12:33   #123

#7_lover

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
#7_lover is on a distinguished road
Why Did Sheva Leave??

Will Ronaldo be able replace Sheva??
Are Kaka Ronaldo Seedorf and Inzaghi enough to get the Serie A League and Championship this year??
Who are they gonna buy??
But I hope no one is leaving this season...
Forza Milan!!
Don't lose like the last time with liverpool.
#7_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 14:24   #124

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #7_lover
Will Ronaldo be able replace Sheva??
Are Kaka Ronaldo Seedorf and Inzaghi enough to get the Serie A League and Championship this year??
Who are they gonna buy??
But I hope no one is leaving this season...
Forza Milan!!
Don't lose like the last time with liverpool.
He implied that there's no quality English course in Italy
1. You can't expect Ronaldo to score 100+ goals for Milan, but next year with some help from MilanLab, he'll be devastating.
2. For the serie A, no. For the UCL, ABSOLUTELY YES!!!
3. They don't do the buying, Galliani does
4. Billy is retiring, but he'll return next year as coach assistant. Apart from him, let's wait and see
5. We won't lose again, FORZA MILAN
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 20:03   #125

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
From the offical website:

SHEVA’S POSSIBLE RETURN: ‘Every player that leaves Milan regrets that decision, but at the same time the club never forgets who gave a lot to this jersey. Milan never has bad blood with anyone and I think that this is the secret and the philosophy that has made the difference over these years. From this base, it is easy to say that Sheva would always be welcomed with open arms.’

____________________________________________________________
After what Al Capitano said, I guess we will be seeing sheva back in Milan.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 09:52   #126

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
From the offical website:

SHEVA’S POSSIBLE RETURN: ‘Every player that leaves Milan regrets that decision, but at the same time the club never forgets who gave a lot to this jersey. Milan never has bad blood with anyone and I think that this is the secret and the philosophy that has made the difference over these years. From this base, it is easy to say that Sheva would always be welcomed with open arms.’

____________________________________________________________
After what Al Capitano said, I guess we will be seeing sheva back in Milan.
I wouldn't be so sure. When I read that certain comments seemed very careful. For example, he says a club never forgets who gave a lot, but that's simply the past.

He also says that from this base, it's easy to say he's welcomed back, but does that mean Sheva is actually welcomed back if you're talking about the non-footballing terms (as Maldini there only really speaks about the football side of things)?

Maybe I'm reading into it too much
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 11:30   #127

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
from the channel4.com website:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...paperssay.html

Quote:
Corriere dello Sport
Ancelotti exclusive
Ronaldo, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Kaka
‘I would play these four together’
‘A Milan side with so many stars? You can. You just need balance’
Now what an attack that would be!!! Unbelievable!!


....Ronaldo....Sheva...

...Kaka...Ronaldinho....

....Gattuso...Pirlo.......

Marek...Kala...Nesta...Oddo

..............Dida................


I am looking for the balance that Carlo is talking about, but I cant find it...as the formation I see above is waaay too attacking, unless we play with 3 at the back, and introduce Ambro in the middle...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 11:34   #128

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
With a lineup like that, even with Ron in it , I would think I had died and gone to heaven. That and Maldini is playing on....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 13:29   #129

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
What good will it do to have so many stars if they can't form a cohesive unit? Chelski and Fake Madrid know that firsthand.

Why Maldini is coming back again after two injury-riddled seasons, I have no idea, but we definitely should not take Sheva back. It'll make us look weak and dependent, and Sheva shouldn't think he'll just get a "get out of jail" card after a sucky season at Chelsea, since he was so desperate to move there in the first place.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 14:09   #130

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
What good will it do to have so many stars if they can't form a cohesive unit? Chelski and Fake Madrid know that firsthand.

Why Maldini is coming back again after two injury-riddled seasons, I have no idea, but we definitely should not take Sheva back. It'll make us look weak and dependent, and Sheva shouldn't think he'll just get a "get out of jail" card after a sucky season at Chelsea, since he was so desperate to move there in the first place.
Maybe Sheva is a really really fast learner and he learned english already
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 17:29   #131

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
The likely hood of Ronaldinho and Sheva being at Milan next season is remote...so its almost is a non-starter, but Carlo is the one quoted with saying that he would, play them both, if they were to arrive....

Now, as he went on to clarify, balance would be key to starting all 4 at once, and Pirlo, or either or both RB and LB would have to be sacrificed, resulting in a 3-4-3 type formation. (We would play with 3 CDs)

As for taking $heva back....its easier, than taking a risk on an "unknown"...as much as I now dislike $heva, he is a known entity in Serie A...we have history on him...Etoo...how would he perform? He also wouldnt come cheap either....so, its less of a gamble to bring $heva back...simple as that.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 20:03   #132

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
I think that Ronaldinho would ruin the attack, he even do pointless moves, lose the ball and never try to recover

The perfect team, in my opinion, would be:

--------------Dida--------------------
--Oddo--Nesta---Cannavaro--Kaladze--
------------Gattuso-------------------
--------Seedorf---Pirlo-------------------
---------------Kaká----------------------
-----Shevchenko--Ronaldo------------------

Less money spent and a useful team with the best deffense, midfield and attack of the world

Would be better if the manager could be changed for Hiddink, Benitez, Capello, Mourinho or another great one but it is clearly out of reach
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2007, 11:52   #133

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuca
Would be better if the manager could be changed for Hiddink, Benitez, Capello, Mourinho or another great one but it is clearly out of reach
Do you support Milan?
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2007, 15:10   #134

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
I think that Ronaldinho would ruin the attack, he even do pointless moves, lose the ball and never try to recover

The perfect team, in my opinion, would be:

--------------Dida--------------------
--Oddo--Nesta---Cannavaro--Kaladze--
------------Gattuso-------------------
--------Seedorf---Pirlo-------------------
---------------Kaká----------------------
-----Shevchenko--Ronaldo------------------


I agree with you...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2007, 15:16   #135

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...a/may17k.html:

Ronaldinho has announced that he will not leave Barcelona in the summer, dismissing the rumours linking him with a move to Milan.

The Brazilian is contracted to the Blaugrana until 2010, but the last few months have seen the Rossoneri repeatedly state that they were “in pole position should he leave.”

Furthermore, all negotiations to extend his deal with the Nou Camp outfit have so far failed, fuelling speculation that the player might be set for Serie A.

“There is no chance that I will leave Barcelona,” Ronaldinho told the Press on Thursday.

“I have a contract here and I am only focused on my club,” added the former Golden Ball winner, whose side leads La Liga alongside Real Madrid with four matches to go.

“I want to do my best here next year and am trying to prepare for next season as well as I can,” explained ‘Dinho, who has withdrawn from Brazil’s Copa America squad.

The Brazilian international was recently booed by part of the Barca supporters, who do not appreciate the constant transfer rumours, blaming his brother and agent Roberto Assis’ frequent trips to Milan.

“My brother is in Italy often because he represents many other players apart from me. He doesn’t go to Milan to speak about my position,” concluded Ronaldinho.

The player’s statement could open the door for Andriy Shevchenko’s return to the San Siro, after Adriano Galliani declared last week that the Rossoneri were willing to hold a non-EU spot for the Ukrainian.


So Stay whereever you are
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.