AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: If Sheva were to leave England, would you support his return to AC Milan
Yes 68 51.52%
No 47 35.61%
Dont know yet... I'm still hurt/angry 17 12.88%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2006, 09:07   #1

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
If Sheva were to...

This is and open poll. All viewers will be able to see your vote. Please vote and provide a reason for your position.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 06-10-2006 at 09:15.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:18   #2

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
hehe ... 3rd time's a charm

I wouldn't mind getting him back.
Not because I think the current strikers we have - once they hit top form/get used to the club - aren't good enough, but because I think Sheva is one-of-a-kind striker that's not easy to find out there.
Still, even if he comes back, the fact that he left us once already, has ruined the "magic" for me and nothing would be able to make things the way they used to be ...
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:19   #3

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
thanks Zlat for voting and stating your position. I voted yea and will explain why after a more couple of votes.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:20   #4

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think now that he's gone it's time to look ahead. Sheva's years have passed, and really we shouldn't be looking back to try and achieve success. I would much rather look forward and see where we can move forward now without Sheva.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:23   #5

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
He has done enough harm and still remains one of the darlings of Milan. By the time he comes back we would have changed our formation (with a single striker). We need him desparately but he has screwed everybody at Milan. Further, Ancelotti wouldn't want him back either as they always had arguments.
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:30   #6

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Would you all risk the chance of him coming back to this city to play for "another" club? I dont know? Maybe it is a nightmare that I may have had a few weeks back, but there is this fear in the back of my head. You know... the unthinkable. I was able to handle his departure much better than so many. I fear his return and not to our Milan. That would be reopening a scab and rubbing p!ss laiden salt in it.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:37   #7

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
free transfer or less than P10M and I won't be bothered to see him coming back.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:50   #8

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
In an instant! I'd welcome him back with open arms! Why? B/c we have no reliable scorers stepping up yet. I was disgusted to see Oliviera not starting vs Siena.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:48   #9

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I voted NO! It is true that our strikers are not doing all that well right now, but I have faith that they will be. Sheva was here and we hailed him. Then.....he left. End of story. We can look for an answer in our striker question elsewhere, not in Sheva.
Sheva is probably the most complete striker in the past 5 years or so, but I have a feeling that he might be going downhill. There are other tallents out there and now is the time to get them. Milan comes before anyone and whoever doesn't want to play for this club, shouldn't be here anyway. Sheva was one of those people and now he is gone. Good luck to him, but lets stop sounding like bunch of desperate fans and lets stop "crying" for him. It is obvious that he is not "crying" for us and he insists he is so happy in England.
Let him be. He gave us great years and goals, and we love him for that. It's done however. Maldini, Baresi and Costacurta were one of a kind. Always welcome at the club. Sheva is not one of them, he never will be!
Have fun learning English Sheva, as a matter of fact, I saw on TV that you already know how to say "Fuc* off"!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:11   #10

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
... as a matter of fact, I saw on TV that you already know how to say "Fuc* off"!
Who was he telling it to? Drogba, Mourinho, Puzik or Abramovich?
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:16   #11

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
To the reff. It was in the CL game against Levski.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:16   #12

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
i dont think i would but im still hurt by such a stupid excuse to leave if he said 'yeah fair point i want more money' i would have like it but at least it was honest im still annoyed as well that he chose sum english upstarts Chelski ove Milan like is he mad!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:30   #13

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
I would`nt mind taking him back,but not like The Return Of The KIng, simply as a great football player,Now I think the privileges of being the top star belong to I would say Kaka, whom I respect so much for choosing us over Madrid.

I think our relationship with Sheva is like a glass, once broken never can get fixed.

As Zlat said the magic isnt there anymore.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 13:05   #14

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I expected to see this thread...

He broke our hearts, but right now we need him where it counts- on the playing field. The fact is that we are stuggling to get goals and he both scores and creates goals. I'd say that if he was playing at least 2 of those 0-0 ties would have been 3 points for us. If he does return, he will never become a legend like Maldini, but he would still be appreciated.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 13:26   #15

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
thanx for those wonderfully wasted years, but it's over when it's over.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.