AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2003, 15:10   #1

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Another "oldie" but goodie!

Yes, I did suggest we oldtimers could start the ball rolling again by RE-introducing ourselves! I've never ever posted a presentation....

Wellllll....I was one of the first people to register here at MM, having found Jan's (the site owner) first site in July 98, Il Rossonere and the email list. Jan and I began to communicate and it eventually ended up that I was always his guinea ***--try this for me, how does that look?--or his advisor--what should I do, what do you think about htis idea?

I actually backed into AC Milan via the Italian National Team. In 1998...June of 98...my roomie and I were in France visiting a friend and we ended up watching as much of WC98 as we could on TV. Once home I traced Maldini back to AC Milan and that's all it took for me to become a Milan fan. I'm a fast learn, and wildly enthusiastic about something I love, so Jan soon had me talked into becoming a moderator here.

What else needs to be said in one of these? I live in the US, have DISH TV to get RAI International and my games. I'm an educator, a cat lover and a traveler, having been to Europe 5 times....twice just to go to Milan for games (and more)!! Have recently become a fan of Mexican rockers Mana, so you'll all be exposed to them as well! And even more recently than that, I've become a fan of Chilean rockers La Ley! Got to meet them in July in Toronto, a bunch of really nice guys, fun to talk to! You shall be educated!

Can't think of anything else I need to say....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....

Last edited by Debs; 22-09-2004 at 10:50.
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 17:44   #2

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Yes Debs, Mana rules!!

How lucky u had the chance to go to Milan (for games and.... more!?!? )
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 08:44   #3

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Sometimes I think, it would be a great idea if you make a kind of presentation your famous room-mate, Debsy!
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 16:04   #4

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
Yes Debs, Mana rules!!

How lucky u had the chance to go to Milan (for games and.... more!?!? )
You bet Mana rules!

Yes and more...practice...lunch at Milanello....tours of San Siro even as far as the catwalks....little stuff like that....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 03:48   #5

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
It's not many fans that admitted following Milan for such a short time Debs, I seen many saying they followed Milan since a couple of years before they where born.

One of the first registred? you where THE FIRST.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 04:23   #6

Rodriguez

Registered User
 
Rodriguez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: Southampton, England
Fave Players: Sheva, Aimar, Joaquin, Maldini, Diego e Robinho
Rodriguez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by kris
I seen many saying they followed Milan since a couple of years before they where born.

Well I've been a Milanista since my previous life as a snail!
__________________
"Disco Stu likes disco music."
(Disco Stu from The Simpsons)
Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 05:21   #7

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez


Well I've been a Milanista since my previous life as a snail!
How does it feel to have moved down one step in evolution?
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 07:32   #8

Rodriguez

Registered User
 
Rodriguez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: Southampton, England
Fave Players: Sheva, Aimar, Joaquin, Maldini, Diego e Robinho
Rodriguez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by kris


How does it feel to have moved down one step in evolution?
Oh it feels wonderful, though I do miss having a home permanantly stuck to my back, and leaving a gooey trail everywhere I walk. :p
__________________
"Disco Stu likes disco music."
(Disco Stu from The Simpsons)
Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 08:27   #9

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
In something totally unrelated...who is Sander Kleinenberg??
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 08:37   #10

Rodriguez

Registered User
 
Rodriguez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: Southampton, England
Fave Players: Sheva, Aimar, Joaquin, Maldini, Diego e Robinho
Rodriguez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Debs
In something totally unrelated...who is Sander Kleinenberg??
He's a DJ from Holland. He's really good you know...amazing in fact.
__________________
"Disco Stu likes disco music."
(Disco Stu from The Simpsons)
Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 10:51   #11

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Hey, look what I dug up, since someone suggested I post a presentation! I did one a long time ago!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 10:57   #12

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Nice thread title but hey how many times have you been to TO?
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 13:20   #13

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Rezie, you'll notice I edited that very first post to update it just a bit!

My roomie and I used to go to Toronto a couple times a year tho, since you asked. Haven't been regulars there in a long time.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 14:12   #14

triniman

Moderator
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
triniman is on a distinguished road
ok ok........let me introduce myself...as myslef......hahahaha

I was one of the first also to join the site....not as early as debs , but early enough for me to be in the 5 year group....

I have to admit i was born a liverpool fan, becuase everyone in my house was a liverpool ...and basically becuase at that time all we got was English league....But at the age of 11 i saw my first ac milan game...and the rest was history....for me seeing gullit on the ball with his dreadlocks basically sold it....the team played hard and was always enteraining.....thus i rebelled against my fa,ily and vowed forever milan...although liverpool will always have a place in my heart becuase of the likes of barnes & co.

Since that is has been all milan....i have followed then through think and thin and have watched every possible game i could....i found this site while at work one day surfing the net and well the rest is history i guess....I have always had a different view or stance and thus was labelled controversal...and i have no idea what inspired debs and the rest to make me a mod....but i thank them for it.....

never been to milan or europe for that sake.....but will soon after graduation... ....
triniman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 17:10   #15

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
this is an interesting thread thanks to all ye "oldies" for making the forums what they are. it must be very fulfilling seeing the forum grow in size. i and im sure everyone else appreciates the work ye have put in especially debs to get the forums up and running
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.