AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2004, 00:29   #1

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Futbol Mexicano

This forum is to talk aobut Mexican soccer, we need that, especially me, cuz the only soccer games I get every week are mexican soccer games
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 07:44   #2

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
I'm not that much into Mexican soccer, but I go for Pumas UNAM, just because one of my favorite Bolivian players plays for them, Botero.
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 13:16   #3

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Love Mexican soccer

I grew up watching meican soccer, because here in the US It is the only league that shows every single game of the season, and I'm able to watch them all, so I've really grown a love of mexican soccer. Anyways, I grew up liking Atlas, but now I guess I am more of a Morelia fan, my dad is from there, and they have3 a good team. The team I hate the most is of course CHIVAS, I really don't like Chivas, they took Paco Palencia and Adolfo Bautista and Salvador Carmona and now they are making them look terrible. I guess I like them a little more now because they have Chava Carmona, he's one of my favorite players. I'm also fond of America, they have a good team, although they haven't done too much with it to the moment, they might do something with the team this year.

If I made a Mexican soccer all-star team, this is what it would be...

Rios
Carmona Davino Oteo Briseńo

Perez Oviedo Molina Alvares

Gaitan Bautista



As far as the Mexican national team goes, I love it, here would be my team


Rios
Carmona Marquez Oteo Briseńo

Perez Torrado M Perez Luna

Castillo Bautista
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 14:26   #4

cab

Registered User
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: El Salvador
Fave Players: Shevchenko
cab
Jaguares is the surprise on this season they have 21 of 24 points already not bad for a recent team in first division.

My favorite team is America, do you know who is the coach? well it's Leo Beenhakker
__________________
El Milan les enseńara que el dinero no es suficiente para triunfar, la garra y la clase de los rossoneros ensombrecerán a sus rivales.
Forza Milan!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 20:00   #5

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I know Benhaacker, He isn't doing a good job with america. In fact, he's doing a bad job. America has a really good team, but Benhaacker hasn't done **** with them. I don't understand, they should be doing a lot better than right now. Thet have Franky Oviedo, I respect him a lot, as I respect Davino, Jose antonio castro, and even Blanco, for everything he has given and taken away from Mexican soccer
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 19:41   #6

cab

Registered User
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: El Salvador
Fave Players: Shevchenko
cab
Yes, the decision of getting him was bad, America sometimes looks like Inter...they get good players but never wins anything (America have only 1 championship in the last 10 years )
__________________
El Milan les enseńara que el dinero no es suficiente para triunfar, la garra y la clase de los rossoneros ensombrecerán a sus rivales.
Forza Milan!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 00:34   #7

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, the decision of getting Beenhakker waasn't bad, I mean, he's an experienced coach and all having coached Ajax, but he just hasn't gotten his team together. It's something every new coach needs time to do, and either Beenhakker hasn't been given enough time, or he just isn't able to do anything with the team. Whatever the problem, he better get his stuff together or else America is in trouble.

I think jaguares is only an over-acheiver like Irapuato was last year. Their form will soon sink to an all-time low, while at the same time, I see teams like America, Morelia, and Chivas rising up higher in the General Table
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 03:33   #8

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought Cruz Azul's Cesar Delgado wasn't playing in Europe anymore! Only last weekend did I find out that he still plays for Cruz Azul! He's an amazing player, I like how he plays, but unfortunately the Delgados can't do anything for Cruz Azul. Since he still plays, here's my Mexican League All-star

Goal: Adolfo Rios

Defense: Salvador Carmona, Duilio Davino, Oteo, Omar Briseńo

Midfield: Ernesto Perez, Franky Oviedo, Cesar Delgado, Octavio Valdez

Forwards: Mauricio Molina, Walter Gaitan
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 08:34   #9

cab

Registered User
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: El Salvador
Fave Players: Shevchenko
cab
Nice team I agree in the situation of Jaguares, always you can find a team like this in Mexico (in troubles with relegation in one season and in the top of the table in the next one).

The combination of the "Delgados" in Cruz Azul is lethal, but as you say isn't enoug for them, they have now 5 defeats in a row .
__________________
El Milan les enseńara que el dinero no es suficiente para triunfar, la garra y la clase de los rossoneros ensombrecerán a sus rivales.
Forza Milan!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 08:41   #10

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cab
The combination of the "Delgados" in Cruz Azul is lethal, but as you say isn't enoug for them, they have now 5 defeats in a row .
which by the way is a new record for them...not a good record to have though
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 00:03   #11

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
And once again, Cruz Azul is defeated!!!!!!!! This time by Morelia, so I am somewhat satisfied, but this is ridiculous for Cruz Azul. What is going on?
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 00:06   #12

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whatever happened to the Delgados!? They just disappear every game, expecially Cesar Delgado, and I always thought he was better than Marcelo Delgado
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 13:40   #13

cab

Registered User
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: El Salvador
Fave Players: Shevchenko
cab
Quote:
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Whatever happened to the Delgados!? They just disappear every game, expecially Cesar Delgado, and I always thought he was better than Marcelo Delgado
The moral of the team is on the floor, now the coach Meza dismissed to his work....the history goes on...
__________________
El Milan les enseńara que el dinero no es suficiente para triunfar, la garra y la clase de los rossoneros ensombrecerán a sus rivales.
Forza Milan!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 17:26   #14

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, and they aren't a bad team, but then why are they on the ground? I don't understand, two Argentinians, a few nationals, a columbian or two, what's going on? Well, I was glad, though, because it was morelia who beat them this last game, and Morelia is one of my favorite teams.

Hey, Ricardo Lavolpe is planning on callin Rafael Marquez, Gerardo Torrado, and Nery Alberto Castillo for the March International gameday. I'm so excited, i think we're going to be watching a very powerful Mexico. They are playing against Honduras, so i'm not too happy, but I will be if they score with more than a three goal difference
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 17:27   #15

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you guys haven't heard of Nery Alberto Castillo, he is a Mexican-Uruguaian who plays for Olympiakos. He is VERY quick, and I'm really excited to see what he can do. He is one of the three Mexicans currently playing in Europe
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.