AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2004, 09:50   #1

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
Gilardino, Cassano, Adriano, Torres

given that Inzaghi is now approaching his career twilight and Crespo is only on a season long loan, it seems we might do well to sign a striker next year and given that when Inzaghi was injured we seemed desperate to make sure we had 4 available strikers i'd say its very likely we will.

out of these 4 players we have been linked with heavily and are of calibre to hold down a first team position who would you prefer.

and yeah obviously the coming season will play a huge part in all this but just for just now who would it be?

I'd go for Cassano personally.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:05   #2

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
I think we'd have a hard time getting Adriano, unless Inter wish to take their stupidty to new heights and sell him to us

Out of the rest i'd go for Cassano too, he is now mature enough to play a major role for a club like Milan.
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:30   #3

Gipson

Registered User
 
Gipson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Whole Milan
Gipson is on a distinguished road
Adriano
Sheva-Adriano
Kaka
MAGIC
__________________
Three Times Serie A Prediction League Champion-2004-07Three Times AC Milan Prediction League Champion-2003-05,2006/07Champions League 2004/05 Prediction League Champion
Gipson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:31   #4

MARA*10*DONA

Registered User
 
MARA*10*DONA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Saudi Arabia
Fave Players: Maradona,Maldini,Nesta,Redondo,Pirlo!..SHEVA WHO?!
MARA*10*DONA
Cassano first then Adriano
MARA*10*DONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:45   #5

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Well, I personally also like Tevez as well, but from the list either Cassano or Adriano (tough to decide between the three to be honest).

I'm starting to wonder whether Torres will fit in Italian football, but maybe in the future. Gilardinho I don't think is as talented as the others in his overall game, but he's the best goalscorer there probably (Adriano is very close though).

Actually, I just read on channel 4 that Galliani wants Adriano - Sheva partnership in the future (its his dream or something), so we may get him in the future.

Actually, if we were planning the immediate future only, I would like Ronaldo. I've been seeing the guy recently and he has lost weight and is looking his best since before WC98. He was incredible against Bolivia and apparently he might not renew with Real.

I dunno, just my two cents
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:38   #6

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
If there's a light chance we can sign Ronaldo, no doubt we'll do. Berlusconi wants such players, the very best and Ronnie is a legend in making.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 13:00   #7

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
I prefer Adriano! He is a great!!!! IMO he is the best Interchik player now.
Let`s get him!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 13:22   #8

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Well, I personally also like Tevez as well, but from the list either Cassano or Adriano (tough to decide between the three to be honest).
I like Tevez a lot too and he would fit our system BUT i do feel Bayern have him marked and when Boca decide to cash in I have a feeling they will be the ones to get him, especially as south americans are becoming more eclectic in choosing their destination (it used to be just italy in spain, now it's D'Alessandro in Wolfsburg, Diego in Porto, Luis Fabiano in Benfica, Cavenaghi to Spartak)
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 13:25   #9

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave89
I prefer Adriano! He is a great!!!! IMO he is the best Interchik player now.
Let`s get him!
I know you prefer Adriano but i think is more likely that Ronaldo gets sick of Madrid than Moratti making another clown alike deal!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 13:35   #10

10

Registered User
 
10's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Inter selling Adriano (and to us of all teams) would be setting some kind of record in stupidity! Won't happen, I'm afraid...
__________________
Milano siamo noi!
10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 15:45   #11

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
All 4 will be here by the 2006 season
Very difficult but if I had choose one I would go for Adriano
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 20:22   #12

Maldini_Sheva

Registered User
 
Maldini_Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
I would go with either Adriano, Cassano, Gilardino or Tevez. Torres is good but I'm questioning wether he could play in Seri A. Gilardino was last season proven top scorer, but I want to see him more next couple season if we want to transfer him. Adriano, well people already know the best two strikers in Milano City, Sheva and Adriano. Tevez, well he had a great perfomance in Intercontinental cup against Milan Last season, and I think he's the most cheapest player compare to the other 4. We could take him in the january or next summer along w/ reinforcements.(If Abbiati and others decide to leave, If Billy retired and Rui who want to go back to Viola or Benfica after this season).
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans.
Maldini_Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 01:36   #13

Leo

Registered User
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: Montréal, Canada at the moment
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi
Leo is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont even talk about Adriano, it would be very hard for Moratti to let go but only if Adriano wants to, but now he is very fine with Inter. In my opinion, Adriano is one of the best strikers in the world at the moment with his fine form, and could be the best in one/two years. At the moment, only Sheva, Henry and Adriano are at the top. For my list of strikers for next year, I'd go with Cassano then Torres then Gilardinho then Tevez.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:20   #14

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
I think we'd have a hard time getting Adriano, unless Inter wish to take their stupidty to new heights and sell him to us

Out of the rest i'd go for Cassano too, he is now mature enough to play a major role for a club like Milan.
Moratti always wanted Serginho in Inter. Let us do the swap. Inter stupidity does not include selling players, but swapping them
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:01   #15

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Cassano's our objective target.
For Italy : Del piero is the past n cassano is present n future
Great for him to join milan.
For me there's only one dream.
Bring ronaldinho to san siro !!!

sheva
dinho kaka

THe Best Triangle oFFense !!
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.