AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2004, 15:25   #1

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
Anyone doing Fantasy Serie A??

Does anyone of you join those fantasy games online? I am in Yahoo one... anyone one interested to form a group?? =D
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:03   #2

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmando
Does anyone of you join those fantasy games online? I am in Yahoo one... anyone one interested to form a group?? =D
I am on the freefantasyfootball one, but I'll join the yahoo one. Could you provide me with the link?
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:27   #3

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
The url...
http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/


I am under the group of Tifosi del Milan... I don't know if anyone here has created anything yet...
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 04:18   #4

housin7

Registered User
 
housin7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
housin7 is on a distinguished road
same here, I play the EPL and freefantasyfootball one, will join the serie-A later tonight.
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
housin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 05:43   #5

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Ok, I have registered. My team name is My_Milan2004, altough it does not include all milan players, but that is the way when you have limited budget. Any way, I have located the group and its name is written in my page, but when I hit the link, only my team appears. I don't no if I have joined the group or not! What is you team name and yahoo id? My yahoo is dabdob078
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 14:04   #6

Nona

Registered User
 
Nona's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Netherlands
Fave Players: MALDINI, who else?
Nona is on a distinguished road
sounds interesting, but I don't know how it works. Can you explain it to me, please ?
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 15:15   #7

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
dabdob, ok, i created a group called "milanmania group". Hopefully there is not legal issue against that. The group ID is 1355/ password: Milan (Of course, what else??) I don't think I need to send you an email invitation... cuz you should have enov info above to join the league.

Nona, you just need to have a yahoo account and then go to yahoo.com. Click on sport -> fantasy -> more -> Serie A - Italiano -> and then register your team. Should be pretty simple. I don;t think they have it in english. Everything there is in italian. So, get to learn some language then -D
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 15:50   #8

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
If anyone who does not speak italian is desparate to join, there is allways the option of translating the site to english using Babelfish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/)

(Disclaimer: using Babelfish may/will cause confusion)
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 16:55   #9

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nona
sounds interesting, but I don't know how it works. Can you explain it to me, please ?
Mabye you want to register for the english primer league to get used for the procedure. And then register at the seriaA, it is the same process
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 16:57   #10

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmando
dabdob, ok, i created a group called "milanmania group". Hopefully there is not legal issue against that. The group ID is 1355/ password: Milan (Of course, what else??) I don't think I need to send you an email invitation... cuz you should have enov info above to join the league.

Nona, you just need to have a yahoo account and then go to yahoo.com. Click on sport -> fantasy -> more -> Serie A - Italiano -> and then register your team. Should be pretty simple. I don;t think they have it in english. Everything there is in italian. So, get to learn some language then -D
I just joined the group. Good luck!
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 17:32   #11

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Here is the English version of Yahoo Serie A Fantasy football: http://us.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 18:39   #12

cab

Registered User
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: El Salvador
Fave Players: Shevchenko
cab
Hi.
UEFA have now ready their fantasy league for the season 2004/2005. I created the Milanmania league and I hope that you will like to join me there:

the link is:
http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

Name of the league: Milanmania
code: 8861-7951
__________________
El Milan les enseñara que el dinero no es suficiente para triunfar, la garra y la clase de los rossoneros ensombrecerán a sus rivales.
Forza Milan!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 20:34   #13

Edmando

Registered User
 
Edmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Oak-town, Baby!
Edmando is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbouks02
Here is the English version of Yahoo Serie A Fantasy football: http://us.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

excellent, you prove me wrong... Seems like more people are joining in...
Edmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 03:59   #14

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbouks02
Here is the English version of Yahoo Serie A Fantasy football: http://us.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
When I logged on, it sent me back to the italian version
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:12   #15

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cab
Hi.
UEFA have now ready their fantasy league for the season 2004/2005. I created the Milanmania league and I hope that you will like to join me there:

the link is:
http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

Name of the league: Milanmania
code: 8861-7951
The UCL fantasy league sucks this time. I can only choose two players from Milan!!!
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.