![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
an unforgettable line up
----------------------dida
costacurta---nesta---------maldini----kaladze ----------------------pirlo ----gattuso-----------------------seedorf ----------------rui costa -------sheva--------------inzaghi 28 may 2003 This probably will be our line up in Cagliari on sunday! Just want to remember it.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Yep, man. It is the best!!!!!
Now many people are in deep adoration with Kaka... but I do not feel it....yet.... he is to young as Milanista to be loved as many others.... I do appreciate his stunning preformances for our side though I still prefer Rui to him.... It is my point.... own attitude.... !Forza Kaka! !Forza Grande Rui!![]() !Forza Magico Milan!![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
Kaká will play wont he? He's gonna miss the midweek international game thru suspension and should be at Milanello earlier than his Brazillian team mates
Anyway, remember Roque Jr replacing Billy? That was his best ever game for Milan ![]()
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Why do you laugh at Roque???
He suffered during that match and limped with one leg both extra times... IMO he is a great player.... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, San Paolo
![]() |
Quote:
In my opinion a great player is a little far fetched. He was an OK player (not Milan quality) who had one shining moment. ![]()
__________________
Milan 4 Life |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
I wasnt being sarcastic.
That game was his best simply because he played his heart out.
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
That lineup brings back a lot of memories
![]() Roque had a great night that night (not including the injury ) and I'm glad his otherwise dull career at Milan had a major shining moment in it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
GOD ON EARTH?
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|