![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
Hi ! some of you may go to my brand new website...some of you may not... so... I'm writing this thread to let you all know about it.... Glad and love to see you all there !
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Great site Heidi and I loved the preview for the CL match
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Canada :(
Fave Players: Maldini Il Genio Sheva Pippo Kaka Nesta Van Basten
![]() |
Nice..
! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Quote:
I've put new pics in my website's photo album..sth which have sent to MM picture thread before this...some of you in MM may seen it before this... And to those newbies here, I think you all can try to access my website to view it...
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
for gods sake ...please no looklikes......
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
I will check it out soon...but good job!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Quote:
Why are you always annoy me ???? ![]() BTW, I was putting some post-game comments by Haroon and Kris there...
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
Last edited by heidi azalea; 21-10-2004 at 03:00. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Why do you always treat my words as bad will.......
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Quote:
Becuz you're bad guy lolololololol !!! Always talks rude
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2002
![]() |
Hahaha..rae against heidi reminds me of Sir Alex Ferguson against Arsene Wenger..just kidding LOL...
Btw, heidi..try my site too at www.eko.vze.com but you should have macromedia flash 7 plug ins.
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
cool site echo. I like the use of flash.
Are you still working on it? A suggestion is to have the odd picture and stuff. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2002
![]() |
Thx, Dev but now I'm not working on it anymore. Thanks again for the suggestion but on that site, I am focused on the esthetic value not the content..lol..
Heidi, recently Anwar speaks in front of his supporters (whooops..no politic here )
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Nice job both Heidi and Echo!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Quote:
![]() To those ppl in MM, I can't be online in MM so often like usual because I lived so far from internet access point.... But you can still look at my website to know my progress.... ![]()
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Look, I'm back after abt a week of travelling adventure ! To know more just surfing my website...
__________________
"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "-T.L.Yoon- http://alinehumaira.multiply.com http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond![]() Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
|
|
|
|