![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Milan - Atalanta streams
Does anyone know how can I watch it online or however? Because they dont seem to mid-week Serie A games here in Canada
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
i'm sorry i can't help you but hope anyone will give an input..i felt your sadness once, when i was unable to watch a game and had to check on the net..a terrible experience though
so come on, everyone who has a feedback must share it
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
![]() |
There is the live comentary on the Milan site, but you have to pay a membership fee. Its hard to say whether it is worth it or not. I do not have the ability to see the games on TV, but do have the membership so that I may listen. Its certainly not as enjoyable as seeing the action. As Mick Jagger might say "you can always get what you want....."
Also, Eurosport does a good job with text posting, but I believe they are going to highlight the Inter-Lecce game. Try them! Sorry for not being more helpful. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Guest
|
I will try to keep live update on the game comments thread ... Hope you'll like it ...
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
Can`t see Milan-Atalanta ... So I watch Lecce-Inter .. the most exciting match in this year serie A!! .. Lecce attack with all .. and defends with 2 sometimes .. crazy!
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|