![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
Sheva's goal total
How many Serie A goals is he on at present? I thought it was 100 after the Siena game. Am I right?
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: ARMENIA YEREVAN
Fave Players: Boban Pirlo Maldini
![]() |
after siena sheva has 101 goals in serie a and 134 goals for milan in total!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN & ARMENIA inter-AC MILAN 0-6 11.05.2001 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
I was hoping there will be a big show on the curva for the next home game celebrating his achievement. Something similar to what they do celebrating championship voctories etc.
Are those 134 all competitive (ie European or Coppa Italia)? That means that since the foreigner ban was lifted in 1980, four strikers (I believe, please correct me if I am wrong) have scored more than 100 goals in Serie A- Gabriel Batistuta, Abel Balbo, Hernan Crespo and Sheva. I'm not sure about how many Maradona scored, and I'm almost certain van Basten only totalled 90. Where incidentally, does this place him on the total goalscorers list for Milan in Serie A?
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
van basten scored 90 in serie a
pay attention not to confuse the serie a goals with the total with eu competition ..van basten all in all was roughly at 120goals scored
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
![]() |
Sheva's Career Goals With Milan as at 15 Nov 04:
Serie A - 100 Champion's League - 21 UEFA Cup - 3 European Super Cup - 1 Coppa Italia - 6 Italian Super Cup - 3 Total - 134
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion ALWAYS RED ALWAYS BLACK ALWAYS ROSSONERO ~ ~![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
Maybe next year !! Go ahead Sheva !! Forza MILAN !! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
1. Batisuta 184
2. Abel Balbo 154 3. Oliver Bierhoff 106 4. Shevchenko 100 I saw the numbers yesterday, but I can`t remember them exactly .. but it nearly these number I have written
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
![]() |
You probably saw the list of foreign players who have scored 100 goals or more in Serie A at acmilan.com or Corriere dello Sport. Here it is:
1. Batistuta 184 2. Balbo 117 3. Crespo 108 4. Bierhoff 103 5. Shevchenko 100 |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Great correction, goirre !!
Replace by the club confederation cup, I suppose.
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
I'm assuming those numbers only apply after the lifting of the foreigner ban in 1980. After all, Nordahl scored over 200 in Serie A.
With Serie A having increased in size to 20 teams, there will be a few more games per season for Milan to play, increasing the chances for Sheva to add to his tally. If he stays fit and plays at Milan till he's 35, then perhaps Batistuta's mark could be surpassed. I'm pretty sure he'll end up with a higher tally than the other names on that list. Forgot about Bierhoff on that list. His season at Chievo must have pushed him over the 100 mark. There's no way Balbo scored 154 Serie A goals.
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
wow its been long since i heard about batistuta
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
its a shame we never had Batistuata at our club instead he was made a fool of at Roma
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Sheva is more than capable of surpassing Batigol. He still has a good number of years ahead of him and is absoloutly on fire at the moment.
He is already a Milan legend and will become a legend of football imo by the time his career ends. FORZA SHEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion ALWAYS RED ALWAYS BLACK ALWAYS ROSSONERO ~ ~![]() |
|
|
|
|