![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Who will be Milans 2nd best scorer in Serie A this season? | |||
| Kaka |
|
8 | 27.59% |
| Seedorf |
|
0 | 0% |
| Pirlo |
|
0 | 0% |
| Crespo |
|
11 | 37.93% |
| Tomasson |
|
7 | 24.14% |
| Inzaghi |
|
3 | 10.34% |
| Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Who will score 2nd most goals this year?
So far in Serie A Sheva have scored 9 out of Milans 18 goals. The other goal scorers are: Kaka and Seedorf (2), Serginho, JDT, Kaladze, Pancaro and Pirlo (1)
How do you think will be Milans second "best" scorer in Serie A this season? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
I donno why but I voted for Crespo....
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
gilardino from january
![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
i voted tomason cos dida nor og was included in the poll
![]()
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004 ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004 milan: serie a champions 2004 milan: super cup champions 2004 ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
JDT, but I really wanted to say Bojinov or Adriano from January ![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
I have a feeling it is going to come from the midfield given that so many of the teams we meet play with 10 men behind the ball. Kaka is my best bet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
Crespo, i dunno not much to choose from
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I voted Crespo. I do believe him and JDT will start producing although at this point Crespo to me seems more likely.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
![]() |
I voted JDT.I don`t know why to be honest.I know i had dilemma wether to choose him or Kaka`.finally my vote went to JDT
P.S. good thread henrik, i was thinking about this issue the other day ![]()
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Montreal
Fave Players: Jay Jay Okocha
![]() |
I think/hope Crespo will come through.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
![]() |
I voted for SuperPippo (yea, call me a dreamer). I think he will come back in February and still have time to surpass the others (except Sheva of course)
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! ![]() !!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!! ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion ![]() Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
![]() |
My vote goes to Pippo.
Don't worry Carlos, you'll never walk alone. ![]()
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion ALWAYS RED ALWAYS BLACK ALWAYS ROSSONERO ~ ~![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Well, dreamers...it seem that crespo gona take it anyway...
![]() !Forza Crespo! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
where's my granny in that list?
i think she deserves the second spot
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Hey hey relax babie....
havent you seen yesterday's match... or it was not so impressive as a score shows... ![]() |
|
|
|