AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-11-2004, 13:54   #1

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Sheva has won the Golden Ball

Sheva has won the Golden Ball

according to La Gazzetta the most reliable paper in Italy he has won it, we wait just the official news
I was shocked this morning because they didn't put it as probable or didn't say: he's leading. No, they stated SHEVCHENKO HAS WON IT. HE'S THE 6TH MILAN PLAYER TO WIN THE GOLDEN BALL

The case is this: obviously some of you can say it's not reliable, but i tell ya that La Gazzetta dello Sport is one of the most reliable sport papers in Europe, so if they wrote that they must know or have good informers. They said his advantadge is too big to be filled by his followers Deco and Ronaldinho. I know the journalists and they are reliable, Gazzetta is known to be pretty serious, hardly involved by market speculations.

What do you think? I believe last year we knew Nedved was the winner far before the official news. Do you believe this one?
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:01   #2

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Even though i don't agree with his views i still want to congradulate him on his acheivement

Last edited by triniman; 27-11-2004 at 10:44. Reason: we are milan fans first....politicians after
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:15   #3

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Even if he did that I can not congratulate him. Until he rebuts his anoucement about recent events in Ukraina.
Sad but true.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 15:51   #4

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
His footballing achievments have absolutely NOTHING to do with what he said or didn't say politically. I won't get into some of the political beliefs of past football stars cause then we must take back our congrats from some of them too?

About the news itself, if true, its very deserving and a great news for him and the team.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 16:08   #5

ariel

Registered User
 
ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
I couldn`t care less about his political beliefs.....he is one of those Milan will always be proud of.....FORZA SHEVA!!!!

And yes to answer Gio`s original question,i`ve heard the same news in Serbia,quoted from La Gazzeta Dello Sport and they have always been represented as highly reliable....so yes..in my opinion he has won it and
damn right he deserved to win it

__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 16:11   #6

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
bravo sheva!!!! he definetly deserves it
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 16:57   #7

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
I agree...Sheva isn't politician, he's football player. I also don't believe that stuff written/said about him.

- There's nobody but Sheva who deserves the Award! FORZA Sheva!
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 18:06   #8

Nona

Registered User
 
Nona's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Netherlands
Fave Players: MALDINI, who else?
Nona is on a distinguished road
CONGRATULATIONS SHEVA
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 18:15   #9

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
It matters me much. I was gronw in very exraordinary circumstances. I know the life and situation in Ukraina cuz the same was in my country. So such anouncements can not be unheard by me. I do not try to condemn him cuz I do not know it was true or not, I have no clue, but such speculations make my heart bleed - beloved player form my TEAM Milan proclaims the things I abominate most in my life. What should I do?! I am totaly prostrated....
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 18:43   #10

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I'll wait till its officially confirmed before congratulating him
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 19:16   #11

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Big congratulations to sheva! he really deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 20:51   #12

Nata

Registered User
 
Nata's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Canada :(
Fave Players: Maldini Il Genio Sheva Pippo Kaka Nesta Van Basten
Nata is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I haven`t been to this site in AGES.

I hope it`s true..once again Gio, thanx for telling me on msn. This is great news..one of my favourite players..and I knew he was gna get it..and im so friggin happy cuz he deserves it..but hey we dont wanna get TOO happy...cuz it`s not official yet.
Nata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 21:20   #13

acmilan89

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2001
acmilan89 has disabled reputation
First, I have never believed in this accolade since the season they ignored Paolo Maldini's achievements. I do not care what they say about defenders find it harder to win this award.

Second, whether Shevchenko wins this "Golden Ball" is of little significance to me. If he does, he deserves it and we all know it. If he doesn't, we still know that he's still a great player. And it's a big bonus to know that a great player like him plays for a great team like Milan.

Forza Milan!
__________________
Omnes et singulatim
acmilan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2004, 04:01   #14

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I've got a question to ponder. Will the fact that he wins the trophy or not affect his season??????
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2004, 09:04   #15
Kurt Cobain
Guest
 
Totally deserved!
The source is a reliable one and I'm taking it for granted.
And I don't think it'll affect the rest of his season.
Bravo Sheva!
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.