![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Glasgow
Fave Players: Chris Sutton
![]() |
Celtic game in Glasgow...
Hello again Milanista's...
Are any forum members coming over to Glasgow for the Champions League match? Also, please tell me you are sending a weakened team, so we can get through!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
hey, well, I'm not coming Glasgow for the match, but I think chances are we will play a weakened side as were through already.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
but unfortunately my uni works, plus the upcoming first of the year in london will not allow me to spend moenys more..i'm a student after all I'm sure the atmosphere would be amazing..anyway, if you get to wacth Kaką playing i think it can be enuff, it's a beauty worthy alone the price of the ticket ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Glasgow
Fave Players: Chris Sutton
![]() |
I am obviously hoping the likes of Kaka does not play!
First and foremost I am hoping for a weaker team to give Celtic a better chance of the UEFA Cup spot. And also I did get to see Kaka play in the match over there. Yes, pity none of you are coming over, I enjoyed the atmosphere in the San Siro created by your fans, hope some of yours enjoy the atmosphere over here.. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Really a pity cause it's a long time i want to attend an away match in uk
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
![]() |
Im going to the game...hope it would be a fair result for both sides as I dont want to see Milan get beat or Celtic get kicked out of Euro.Anyway, it should be a good one.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
![]() |
i wanted to go but couldnt get tickets
anyone have any spare? im not driving up to scotland to try and get one outside the stadium! ![]()
__________________
. ac milan the red & black community prediction league with prizes starting soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
![]() |
I`m also looking to get tickets, hopefully outside the milan curva!!! Is it usual for away support to take extra tickets??? I live in Scotland but am not a celtic fan, in fact I cant stand the old firm. it is no big deal for me to drive through and not get a ticket,just go back to a bar in Glasgow centre. In terms of milan fielding a weakened side, surely its important to finish top of the group to avoid the likes of Juventus, Manchester Utd etc???
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
![]() |
All good points, can`t see many teams beating milan over two games. Would Crespo be allowed to play against Chelsea. I know Morientes did last year for Monaco against Real Madrid but maybe chelsea wised up to that!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
crespo is allowed to play afainst chelsea. i wouldnt be surprised to see him follow in morientes's footsteps and score against them. I would not mind a draw because as we are 2 ahead of barca and even if they win we will be level but we have a better head to head with barca as a result of away goal. im hoping celtic qualify for the uefa cup
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
when is the draw on?
from the next stages i will hopefully attend some away matches..in fatcs i would like to go to barcelona but all my friends hadn't enuff money or couldn't
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Glasgow
Fave Players: Chris Sutton
![]() |
To those looking for tickets, I would doubt it very much, Champions League games almost always sold out at home for Celtic, and the fact we need a result in this one and it is against Milan would make spare tickets a rarity.
Not sure how many Milan have taken for the game right enough, do Italian teams usually bring a large support to away games in Europe? |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
not a large support but a tough and noisy one
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|