AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-11-2004, 15:42   #1
robbiej
Guest
 
Milan Derby

I am hoping to get out to Milan for the Inter v AC Milan game on the 27th February. Any info on how to get hold of tickets would be greatly appriciated. I've been told that tickets are available from touts outside the ground but I'd prefer to get them sorted before I travel.
Robbiej.
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2004, 16:03   #2

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
mate don't even think to find tickets among milan fans, they are few so get sold out in a second, because the ultras have a part and the milan clubs the other one

but this doesn't mean you can't get tickets in other areas, esp in the orange section where despite being surrounder by inter fans, they are the calm ones
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.