![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
![]() |
who is jo?
AC Milan target Jo reveals Man Utd offer
tribalfootball.com - December 2, 2004 AC Milan target Jo has revealed he held talks with Manchester United two years ago. The 17 year-old Corinthians striker is being chased by Milan, with vice-president Ariedo Braida preparing to jet to Brazil to negotiate his transfer. "My life has gone very fast since I started playing professionally," said Jo. "Receiving offers from Europe isn't a new experience for me. When I was 15, I had an offer from Manchester United. "Now I believe the time is right to leave Brazil." |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
yeah, 17 is the perfect age
![]()
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
![]() |
Hey Shevaakaka, they're targeting Jo.......
Jo MOMMA!!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's me *Gio* in disguise
if i fool Galliani to sign me free tickets for everyone ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
![]() |
![]()
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
Is it just me or this is a jokers paradise
![]()
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
I wonder if its just a coincedence that Jo has really great stats in the new Champ Manager?
incidently, don't buy him, he's crap.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
![]() |
Don't you mean "Football Manager"?
Get it right, the lawyers are hovering.
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
![]() |
dont think about football manager
Quote:
they suck |
|
|
|
|