AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2004, 23:43   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Correct my info about Juve vc Milan if I'm wrong

on other Milan board they says juve and Milan is on Dec 17 rather
on Dec 19 and I come here said it and everyboday said they didn't here
and today I went to soccer net .com and they wrote that the game
will be on Dec 18 at 19:45 . so what I'm realy thinking is
that soccernet.com is correct and nethier other Milan board is correct
or you who you think it is Dec 19 .I'm so eager to this game and I will
listen to soccernet info so I will not miss this wonderful game

Thank you for Understanding


Froza Milan
Froza Maldini -Froza Sheva
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 01:37   #2

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Hi Dil Dil, the match Juventus - vs- AC Milan will be on Saturday 18th of December. When in doubt, better check it from the official site: www.acmilan.com
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.