![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ronaldo to Milan rumors resurface...
From the www.goal.com website:
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?...40325&progr=15 Quote:
There are several things wrong with this supposition: 1. As image concious as Madrid are, they are not going to sell a known "name" for an unknown who will not sell any jerseys. 2. Read above 3. read point 1. Ok but seriously: Madrid wont let go of Ronaldo until they feel his contribution in marketing terms and goal getting are all dried up, and at that point, he will walk away from the galactico line up, and into the sunset, prob back in Brazil, or to the premiereship...not IMO back to Italy. Milan wont want him over Gilardino, as his contribution to the team effort is completely absent, and Milan require our forwards to be the first line of defense...Ronaldo does not tackle...and when he does, he looks so clumsy that he might just hurt himself, and draw a foul in the process. I hope this is nothing more than journalists ice-fishing for a story...as honestly, I would rather not have Ronaldo in Milan.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
Ronaldo is not that player that was before the 1998 injury. He scores goals ok but better to get Gila. Ronaldo is only looking for $$$$$$$$$
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Like for most transfer rumours, I believe it when I see it, but I aint holding my breath waiting for it to happen.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
madrid are wimpering before us with nonsense like this. they know there time is done and we have the current (sheva, nesta, dida, gattuso) and future (kaka, pirlo and soon Gilardino (i honestly can't see anyone else poaching him from us)) big stars of football and are trying to lazily buy their way back to the big time instantly
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
If you take the most recent 'big' game Real played he was probably the worst on the pitch besides Raul (the 3-0 loss to Barca) Ofcourse I am not basing it on one game but I tend to agree with what Franco says
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
going for ronaldo is not wrong... but we might regret letting go of gila much much much more than not taking ronaldo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
well, I posted about this elsewhere so I won't go into detail, but simply put, I think were better off with Gila
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ronaldo on the Juve match and his possible transfer
From:www.channel4.com:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/dec27d.html Quote:
Ronaldo is speaking here, (obviously) of the party he and his former Inter merda teammates will be hosting in the VIP section of the stadium...as AC Milan will b in the final game, playing the team that will be the runners up in this edition of the UCL!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Guest
|
Roniiiiiiii in AC Milan? jajajajaja... sorry!
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
![]() |
Would be great, but it is impossible.
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento." Milan - one team, one passion. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Ronaldo in Milan is my dream...But, without sell Gila!!!
Ronaldo is far from done, this year in Real he had 10 games and 8 golas, and in the game against Barça, he come from a big injure(ankle), and played injured also. So don´t judge him for this game. I agree that Ronaldo is like a big child, and he don´t make tackles, but WTF(no ofense)?? I want Ronaldo in my team to make goals(not tackles)!!! And believe me, in big times(like in the last WC) it come out BIG!! He don´t choke(sp?)...and in my team , I want these type of players. I don´t know if this history is real, but if I was Ronaldo. I already would have left the R. Madrid a long time ago. This guy(and Casillas)comes saving Real Ar*** has some seasons, and Real suporters are always bashing him. In Ronaldo worst season in Madrid he made 25 or more golas... One more thing. Ronaldo never was a cancer in the locker room. His teammates always loves him(except some Argies and "Raul and his gang")... Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-12-2005 at 22:05. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
![]() |
I just hope this wont happen!!! If can get ronaldo come here witout gila go then it up to them wat they want.As long Gila not going anywhere. Gila is the Milan future. We might not know if Ronaldo turn to be another Rivaldo story. But as this season everthing seem not right to me.Expecially with the transfer news.All not seems like good player related to Milan.From Toldo, Zebina,and now ROnaldo...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
[quote=Brasileiro]Ronaldo in Milan is my dream...But, without sell Gila!!!
Ronaldo is far from done, this year in Real he had 10 games and 8 golas, and in the game against Barça, he come from a big injure(ankle), and played injured also. So don´t judge him for this game. I agree that Ronaldo is like a big child, and he don´t make tackles, I want Ronaldo in my team to make goals(not tackles)!!! And believe me, in big times(like in the last WC) it come out BIG!! He don´t choke(sp?)...and in my team , I want these type of players. QUOTE] i agree a striker scores goals not makes tackles but i dont want gila to leave so at the moment im still neutral and i agree with Brasileiro
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
![]() |
I hope that rumour to be only a nonsense rumble, no Fat Ronnie, please!!!
|
|
|
|