AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2005, 15:20   #1

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Man Utd v AC Milan (pre-game comments)

I know it's rather early but i've seen so many threads about this game so it'd be better to put everything inside this one.

I'd like to ask if anyone will or is planning to come to the game?

I cannot deny i'm trying my best to come over there, cause it's a long sought after challenge and a memorable clash
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 23:55   #2

Josy7

Registered User
 
Josy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko,Steven Gerrard,Ryan Giggs
Josy7 is on a distinguished road
I will be present at both matches


im really looking foward to the matches i think it will be a great show of talent...
__________________
PER SEMPRE ROSSONERA!

Josy7 is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 08:48   #3

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Josina will you sit with the away supporters?
I've already got in touch with my Milan Club, but there are many point to be cleared up before even planning, esp if we'll come over there by flight or bus (ouch) and the costs.

Anyone planning to go to Manchester? It'd be my first away in Europe and travelling with Ultras groups on charters would be a total laugh !!!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 10:19   #4

Herou

Registered User
 
Herou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Örebro, Sweden
Herou is on a distinguished road
Will be a hard game since United is getting better and better but I am confident Milan will at least get a draw at Old Trafford and then win the home game. It will be a great game to watch! Let the best team win! (...Milan)
__________________
www.acmilan.se - Swedish Milan community
Herou is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 12:43   #5

Josy7

Registered User
 
Josy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko,Steven Gerrard,Ryan Giggs
Josy7 is on a distinguished road
i will be in the home section at Old Trafford..and the away at the san siro...i think that just in case ..i cant help but let out a cheer if Milan score..Man utd supporters would be more forgiving than if i sit with the Milan Ultras and cheer when Man Utd win....so for my safety ill play it safe
__________________
PER SEMPRE ROSSONERA!

Josy7 is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 19:41   #6

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
stop talking about tickets!!! I envy you both, you know??!!

let's talk about players to play in both matches.
I hope all best players would come in then let'us witness a great show.

whoever wins, I would still support both. I just want to see a good, clean, and fair fight.


FORZA MILAN!!!
GLORY UNITED!!!
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 20:11   #7

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by argo
stop talking about tickets!!! I envy you both, you know??!!

let's talk about players to play in both matches.
I hope all best players would come in then let'us witness a great show.

whoever wins, I would still support both. I just want to see a good, clean, and fair fight.


FORZA MILAN!!!
GLORY UNITED!!!
these days my feelings comes to clear end... Serie A has a break ... I am home this month... my studies [semester] is over the next starts only at Feb 02... my TV shows one very good sports channel... I mean football... Viasat 2... this channel is concentrated on Premiership.... MUtv and chelsea tv.... all brand new events and matches are available to me at last... ... great preformance of MUFC and especially Giggsy these weex made me make up my mind in their favour... but I do not say I betray Milan.... I always insisted on telling ya that my favorite team is MUFC... I keep on doing that till I joined this forum and keep doing this all the time.... just it...
MUFC and ACM had never faced before in my life I guess or I dont remember... it was quite an awful day when uefa's officials drawed ACM to MUFC... I was astonished and poleaxed ... beleive me.. it was one of the worst days of last year.... but I am still alive so... it's a deed isn't it... now I am lookin forward to the final showdown... some one should lose ... I will cry for the losers and support winners.. that's it...
rae is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 20:36   #8

otoniel

Registered User
 
otoniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
otoniel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
I know it's rather early but i've seen so many threads about this game so it'd be better to put everything inside this one.

I'd like to ask if anyone will or is planning to come to the game?

I cannot deny i'm trying my best to come over there, cause it's a long sought after challenge and a memorable clash
Where else has someone started a thread about this game?
otoniel is offline  
Old 03-01-2005, 20:52   #9

Josh

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Port Townsend, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Adrian Mutu
Josh is on a distinguished road
I agree with Giovanni this will be a memorable clash:

1) Two of the five biggest (richest) clubs in the world.

2) Two styles of playing representing the best of English and Italian football.

3) The two most dangerous goal scorers (Sheva and Van Niisteroy).

4) Classical setting in Old Trafford and San Siro.

If I was living in Europe and had a chance to get a ticket, I would be there in a heartbeat.

Well, at least I hope ESPN will broadcast the game here in the U.S.
Josh is offline  
Old 04-01-2005, 08:51   #10

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
I cant get to the Milan game and i wont go to the Old Trafford leg, i could stand watching them play a friendly but not a real match

I hope all of you that do go enjoy it though, as hopefully this wont happen again for a long long time
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 07:47   #11

Lombardia

Registered User
 
Lombardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
and now giggs is out for 6 weeks, this means that he'll probably miss the first leg. also as ruud is 50-50 to be match fit for the 1st game, your line up will probably look like this:


----------------------howard (caroll will be dropped soon )----------------

-----heinze---------------ferdinand--------silvestre----------------neville

ronaldo-----keane---------scholes--------fletcher/kleberson/miller/djemba/smith

--------------------smith/van nist-------rooney------------------
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004
ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004
milan: serie a champions 2004
milan: super cup champions 2004

ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years
Lombardia is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 09:41   #12

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardia
and now giggs is out for 6 weeks, this means that he'll probably miss the first leg. also as ruud is 50-50 to be match fit for the 1st game, your line up will probably look like this:


----------------------howard (caroll will be dropped soon )----------------

-----heinze---------------ferdinand--------silvestre----------------neville

ronaldo-----keane---------scholes--------fletcher/kleberson/miller/djemba/smith

--------------------smith/van nist-------rooney------------------
Nothing in that lineup tells me we should be afraid, but we must be a little cautious of some players.

btw, Neville and Heinze should be swapped round, Neville is RB and Heinze LB
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 09:47   #13

Lombardia

Registered User
 
Lombardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Nothing in that lineup tells me we should be afraid, but we must be a little cautious of some players.

btw, Neville and Heinze should be swapped round, Neville is RB and Heinze LB

i know, but i was looking at the screen and neville was on the r-h side!

it doesn't take much to confuse me!
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004
ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004
milan: serie a champions 2004
milan: super cup champions 2004

ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years
Lombardia is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 12:18   #14

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Giggs and RVN will start. The UCL is Ferguson's last resort. The EPL is as good as gone. One by one all the trophies are slipping and Europe's storied club AC MILAN stands in the way of Ferguson's Red Devils. Bring it on.


P.S. I am planning to attend both legs but can't get hold of the tickets. Dependent on the touts!
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 15:43   #15

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Giggsy should be back by mid february so he should be ok for both legs, unfortunately (for Utd anyway..) its his hamstring again so mentally he will not go all out with his running until he is certain it is fixed. I doubt he will be at his best again now until April
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.