![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Massimo Oddo ?
Here is a report from www.channel4.com limking us with Oddo.
He is a player I like a lot and he is a milan fan which makes it better. Dont get me wrong I am a huge fan of Cafu, I hoping Oddo would be his back up next season and then 1st choice after that. I think Cafu will leave us after the 2006 World Cup probably go back to Brazil before retiring. So what do ye think? A good potential signing or not? A realistic signing? I think so given he is Milan fan and Lazio's finances Milan have Oddo interest Friday 7 January, 2005 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lazio defender Massimo Oddo is understood to be a summer transfer target for Milan. The Italian champions are monitoring the stopper’s situation given his uncertain future in the capital. Although many expect Oddo to remain at the Olimpico during the January transfer window, an exit at the end of term is likely. The right-back, who is an international regular under boss Marcello Lippi, is admired by both Juventus and Inter. However, the Rossoneri have now joined the race for the highly-rated former Verona star. They are actively looking for a new right-sided player after also taking an interest in Lecce’s Marco Cassetti and Giandomenico Mesto of Reggina. Oddo is unlikely to reject a switch to Milan given that he’s been a fan of the club since he was a boy. The 28-year-old is also already familiar with the Milan set-up given that he started his career there as a youth team player. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
it's pretty clear cafu can't play 60 matches per year
btw i know for sure we have an "option" on Mesto, after the Borriello loan. Mesto is an excellent young players
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES Last edited by Giovanni; 07-01-2005 at 16:13. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Lithuania
Fave Players: Gerrard, Pippito, Maldini
![]() |
you'll never get Oddo It's ours. He's Laziale per sempre ![]()
__________________
Forza LAZIO!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
We got SANDRO NESTA I do not why we can't get Oddo!!! If he does not join us he will move some where else definetly. BTW he could be a good reserve for Cafu, they both have the same characteriscs, even though I think Cafu runs a bit more.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
congrats on your win last night over totti and company though. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
I remember that we were in negotations with him.
I think that he is good player, and that he can be good reserve for Cafu..
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... Last edited by mirza salihovic; 12-01-2005 at 15:26. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
![]() |
Black? Who is black? Oddo is white.
I think he's a very interesting player and our defenders Costacurta, Maldini and Cafu wont getting younger. @mirza salihovic As i can see you're from Bosnia. In my favourite football team, we have a great player from Bosnia. Du you knowTomislav Piplica ? Two years ago we also had Marco Topic, who is from Bosnia as well. Last edited by Campari; 12-01-2005 at 12:53. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.A.E
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,R Baggio,Gattuso,Sheva,mvb,Trio,
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
Quote:
Of course that I know Piplica, he was in our NT 2 years ago. I remember when he got one funny goal. Ball first hit the post and then hit him in head and go into he net... I think that another our player was playing in your club, it's Akrapovic. Topic is now in Wolfsburg.
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
you are just borrowing him from us.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Lithuania
Fave Players: Gerrard, Pippito, Maldini
![]() |
O have Coloccini instead of Cafu. He did great last night. He was one of best Milan players including Rui Costa, Tomasson and Brocchi. So you do not need Oddo. By the way he is not so young as Coloccini is.
![]()
__________________
Forza LAZIO!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
Yes but Coloccini can play as a centre back, Oddo has the same characteristics as Cafu
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
![]() |
Quote:
u should be happy Oddo served Lazio well. Now since he is matured enuff, Milan can welcome him back to understudy Cafu. Maybe Milan will trade another rightback from the Prima to boost your defence? ![]()
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso
![]() |
It would be fantastic to have Oddo at Milan. He is the ideal replacement for Cafu. It is very clear as someone else pointed that Cafu cannot play 60 matches each season. It is not possible. Cafu is a player that every now and then we need to give a rest to. I mean I dread to think what would happen if he got injured.
|
|
|
|