AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-05-2005, 11:15   #1

Grenoli_Trio

Registered User
 
Grenoli_Trio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Balbec
Fave Players: Salvadore, Nordahl, van Basten
Grenoli_Trio is on a distinguished road
A Tribute to the greatest team ever

It was midnight. As i broke up with girlfirend, I was just sitting by Pont Neuf with a cigarette in my hand and my Portishead cd in the player. I heard that someone was passing by me. I turned around and suddenly he looked at me.
I realized that I was in San Siro, i was Gunnar Nordahl waiting for one of Nils Liedholm's great passes. What a great surprise, I became Gianni Rivera lifting Champion Clubs Cup trophy with Jose Altafini. Then i was Pierino Prati runing to the fans to celebrate my third goal against Ajax in Old Trafford-1969. I was Donadoni enjoying the fifth goal against Real Madrid, date was 19th April 1989, i felt that it was not an ordinary goal but was also a crucial revenge of 3-2 defeat to los galacticos in 1958. I went to Nou Camp for 1989 Champion Clubs Cup final, i was Ruud Gullit for the first half and then was Marco Van Basten for the second. I scored 4 goals, 2 as Ruud and 2 as Marco, all of them were so good, were like my sons that i would not change one to the others. Ops, then i was in the air, oh i got it, it was a bicycle kick and then a great goal against Göteborg. I could not find enough time to enjoy it to the full because i felt a dagger just sinked into my chest. 1993-Final, AC Milan-O. Marseille, that was my last adventure with Marco the great Van Basten, it was the last time, i looked at ultras from Marco's eyes. Then i understood much better that i had to play much more and i understood i had to watch that glorius player much more. Things are not going so well... I was Franco Baresi, trying to run much faster to catch young rosenborg player with golden hair, but i could not, he scored and Rosenborg led to next group when we failed. I did not get angry with the greatest captain. How could i? I was even wearing his HOLY number 6 jersey, when it is a dream for anybody else.
I was in San Siro, always, always, always. When someone scored a nice goal, i was there, when someone made a beacutiful assist, i was there...

That guy smiled and keep on walking. I do not know why but his long hair and blue eyes made me happy, just reminded my recent CAPTAIN and Billy who keep on playing with all his heart and love for Milan even they are older than my dad. That was the time i realized that AC Milan meant more than a football team, it was just inside me and was beating like a second heart.
Grenoli_Trio is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.