AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-05-2005, 17:04   #1

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Brochi Away?

Given his post match comments after the Palermo game in which he says that tonight or Istanbull could be his last appearance for Milan!Does anyone know if he has been offered a new contract or is he just fed up watching from ther bench?Tonight in the first half he showed what he can do but will he be given a chance next season?
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 17:18   #2

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I was surprised to read that too. Usually our players don't talk like that unless they were already told something

And Simic too..

Quote:
SIMIC: 'We showed we were Milan'
5/20/2005
MILAN - Dario Simic left the Milan dressing room for what could be the last time and said: 'I am pleased to have played tonight, central defence is my true role but I am sorry about the final score because we could have closed the day and even made it 4-1. Personally, I am disappointed for all the months I missed out injured. I only came back in February and obviously that was too late to get a place. It could be my last game at the San Siro. I have to say that I have trained with top players such as Maldini and Costacurta. I think therefore if I go to another club then I will be more experienced and it will be easier to play.'
Quote:
BROCCHI: 'We wanted to win'
5/20/2005
MILAN - Cristian Brocchi: 'You have to excuse me for my reaction to hitting the post ... I was angry that I hadn't scored, it would have crowned a very good performance. I am really disappointed as we really wanted to win. We played with desire, enthusiasm, we are a professional group. If this group wins then I will have to play less but we are all friends and united for the same targets. I was pleased to set up Jon [Dahl Tomasson], we play well together. I am pleased for both of us. As for Istanbul, we want to win. We remember what it was like at Manchester and we want to take that through again. I feel fine, I hope we win as it could be my last experience in a Rossoneri shirt. I want to win something else with this side then we'll see what happens. I cannot describe the emotion of Milan for me.'
I know I will surely miss them, especially Brocchi. No offense to Simic, as I love every one in a Milan jersey. but Brocchi never lets me down.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 17:21   #3

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Brocchi actually is a very good player and always does well when called upon. It would be a shame to lose him but if he wants to leave it's understandable, he's too good to play that rarely.
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 21:49   #4

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Wow that is shocking. I mean its expected that they'd leave but for them to be so open about it...
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 21:59   #5

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
So i guess there'll be few incomings.......
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 03:36   #6

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Its good for simic to leave milan as he never plays and he is very good defender. In everton he will get his form back and be ok again. Good luck Dario! As for brocchi , he is real fighter but milan doesnt need him, so he is going avay. Where? dont know but its time fro some fresh legs in our squad...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 04:02   #7

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
they will both me missed, brocchi more than simic but both would start at most clubs.

brocchi in particular has never let the club down with some great performances
also remember simic played a lot in 2003 when we won the european cup
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 09:24   #8

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Abbiati spoke too...



Quote:
5/20/2005
MILAN - The Rossoneri goalkeeper commented on the penalty awarded to Palermo: 'It wasn't a penalty, I didn't touch him, I was diving to the side.' Then a comment on his future: 'I am sorry but I think this will be my last game for Milan at the San Siro. It's not certain but I think I will move abroad, however, I am just thinking about the final at the moment.'
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 16:01   #9

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Looks like quite a few squad changes can be expected this summer. Tbh, its fair to let these guys go now, as they've served well over the years and do deserve to play for a team more often.

Whoever leaves, I wish them luck, but first I want them to get us and themselves a present on Wednesday first
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 23:15   #10

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
OH NO

Milan's gonna buy big this summer

Ahhhh

*jealous*
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2005, 02:52   #11

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Buy big??....naah, a lot of free transfers maybe....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2005, 06:24   #12

ASHWIN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
There are many players who may leave the Rossoneri at the end of the season.I presume that we'll be spending big.We need 2 win the champs league in order 2 fund the transfers.Better yet lets hope we can get them on free transfers.

Players likely to leave: Players likely to come:
Brocchi Gilardino
Simic Baronio
Abbiati Casetti
Pancaro Jankulovski
Costacurta(retired)
Dhorasoo
Seedorf
Tomasson
Crespo


I can't think of any players to fill in the defence.I hope Chivu,Bonera,Oddo and Diana.
It is evident that our defence is ageing.We need 2 find alternatives people.
ASHWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2005, 07:44   #13

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
You think Seedorf will leave? I doubt that very much
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2005, 08:15   #14

albertini_forever

Registered User
 
albertini_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Garut, Bogor, Jakarta
Fave Players: Albertini
albertini_forever
seedroff .. away .. good idea ... no offense to seedroff fans ...
sometime he played brilliant .. and rest ... omg ....
but if we made seedroff awy ... who's the replacement ???
maybe we can keep for other 2 years ...

To Brocchi and Simic ...
Goodbye ...Farewell ... Thank-q for your contribution ... i will keep that in my mind ...
__________________
hate aing mah ngan ukur keur AC. Milan jeung Persib
albertini_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2005, 09:01   #15

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Dhorasoo would not leave.

He came here and was clearly aware that he was a backup player.

He's about 31 so he joined Milan just to rake in some money before retiring and at the same time experience what it's like playing alongside legends such as Paolo and Billy
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.