AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-05-2005, 07:08   #1

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
Dhorasso on his way to PSG...!!

From SkySports:

Paris Saint German look set to make Vikash Dhorasoo their first signing of the summer.

Talks are already ongoing between the French international and PSG and a deal looks to be close to completion.

PSG are now set to open talks with Milan, who could very well let Dhorasoo leave on a free transfer.

Dhorasoo knew it would be tough for him to earn a regular starting spot at Giuseppe Meazza following his move from Lyon last summer - and so it has proved.

He has been limited to just ten starts and, with the arrivals of Johan Vogel and Mark Jankulovski already confirmed, the Rossoneri look ready to let him leave.

*****************************

It is sad to hear, I think Dhorasso are quite good - maybe not good enough to be in the starting eleven, but at least a good backup player..!!
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline  
Old 31-05-2005, 12:21   #2

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
he should stay... he got only 10 starts because he missed alot of the season with injury hes as important as serginho to us, hes no starter but hes definatly useful!
mk18 is offline  
Old 31-05-2005, 13:40   #3

alt51

Registered User
 
alt51's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: KAKA,Nesta,ronaldinho
alt51
i agree, i think he is more useful than seedorf
alt51 is offline  
Old 31-05-2005, 19:47   #4

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Seedorf had a bad patch, but is still a big part of our team. He will have more bad days as a milan player no doubt, but far more good days
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 31-05-2005, 20:08   #5

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
i too like dohrasoo was always a tidy, effervescent player in midfield....lets hope galliani gets it right
MATNAT is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 12:41   #6

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope he stays
almilan is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 13:17   #7

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Yeh, Dhorasoo should stay! I think he deserves a second chance.
He didn't play that much last season, but during the time he played, he proved to be a good technical player with some good passes! So, without injuries, he can be quite important for us next season.
MilanPerSempre is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 13:43   #8

MATNAT

Registered User
 
MATNAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
MATNAT is on a distinguished road
i dont think hes leaving folks.....

http://footballmsn.skysports.com/lis...&channel=Italy
MATNAT is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 14:34   #9

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
Always liked him, a nice tidy player and a great touch on him. I hope he stays with us.
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline  
Old 01-06-2005, 15:01   #10

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
D'horasoo is a fantastic bench player, who is loyal to the team. Those don't grow on trees my friends. I doubt that he will be leaving, but question the Vogel deal from that perspective.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 03:22   #11

Helena

Registered User
 
Helena's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: AC MILAN
Helena is on a distinguished road
Leonardo says:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/....asp?id=281924

(June 1st 2005)
__________________
EQUALITY NOW!!
Helena is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 05:58   #12

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena
That's great news!
MilanPerSempre is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 12:34   #13

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Galliani and some other suits from Milan have expressed their desire for Vikash to stay, and I agree wholeheartedly...matter of fact, I said so myself to Berlu when I saw him the other day....
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 13:23   #14

adnan

Registered User
 
adnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: The one and only Paolo Maldini
adnan
I think he'll leave. He didn't play much and I doubt he'll have more chances next season, especially considering we've signed Vogel now. I know they're two differend kind of players but they would be used in the same position and one out of Dhorasoo or Ambro would have to leave and eventough I think Dhorasoo is a great player and very underrated, I'd rather see him go than Ambro
__________________
I hope to die peacefully like my grandpa in his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.

http://www.soccervision.co.uk/forum
adnan is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 13:36   #15

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan
I think Dhorasoo is a great player and very underrated, I'd rather see him go than Ambro
That I agree with Adnan, but I would have preferred if Vogel wasn't bought if it means one of Max and Vikash has to go

One of Milan's strenghts is squad consistancy. Don't fix what is not broken.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.