![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
![]() |
we signed jankulovski,casetti,gilardino and pizzaro who will be next?
it will be chivu
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: turkey
Fave Players: sheva,kaka' and all milan players
![]() |
yes chivu is the only one to replace il capitaino
chivu will come
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
None of these players have been signed officially. These are just rumours. However we're in pole position for Gilardino and Jankulovsky, but there's nothing official. Personally I just think that 2 players will come from your list.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
don't think all those you mentioned are coming. as for chivo, it would be a dream.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Jankulovski had been confirmed, I think..
And the resting players haven't yet..
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
Gilla, Pizzaro and Jankilovski will come I`m sure!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
About Casseti and Chivu I`m not sure!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
What I want to see in Milan next season for sure are Gila, Bonera and Chivu. About Cassetti and Pizzaro I havent many clues to judge them. But I guess that they wont disappint me
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: taipei taiwan
Fave Players: all milan players
![]() |
CHIVU AND RONALDINHO YES!AND MIREL RADOI IS ALTERNATIFE IF WE DONT GET CHIVU!!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
janku and Gila will likely come. I am not sure about Pizzaro, I have a feeling the board may aim for someone less pricey like Baronio.
I think we'd all like a defender and more over we'd all like Chivu, it's a possibility, Milan may be holding back their interest and use the Inter and Juve speculation to gauge whether or not he's likely to move.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Although, rumours do admit that Janks is more inclined to join Juventus. But we'll never really know till it happens will we?
There are also strong speculations that Gila will most definitely come to Milan, so thats that. I highly doubt Pizarro will come though.Chivu would be a strong addition to the team, but I dont think Bonera is competent enough for Milan. Really, he's one of the most overrated youngsters.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Jankulovski, Gilardino and Pizzaro are all needed ... Cassetti for right-back would also be a good idea.
Bonera and Chivu ? Well they would be 4th choice centre-backs, i can't see either liking that too much.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Firstly, we sign who we must. Secondly, never bring in too many at a time, as it will result in problems for the continuity of the squad.
Jim, great avatar!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
how is jankulovski linked closer to juve than milan sehnsucht79?
i think this is a dream thread... i tihnk next season wed see gila and jankulovski and maybe van bommel |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Rumours regarding Janks as far as Im concerned always linked him heavily with Juve in comparison to Milan .. Janks would be a great addition of either team IMO
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|