![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
![]() |
Nevio Scala For Hearts?
I see here in Scotland that Scala is being linked with the vacant job at Heart of Midlothian(Hearts).What has he been doing recently.I know he was at Parma but has he been involved in football recently and why would he want to come to Scotland?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
He coached AC Parma, Dortmund, and Besiktas and had solid displays at all three, however as far as I know, he has not been coaching since early 2001...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Donno too much about Scala but Hearts are an interest of mine. There are some lithunian guys playing. And they are doing quite good. I hope more compatriots to come there because one of team officials is Romanovas.
|
|
|
|