AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-07-2005, 06:59   #1

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Official : Tomasson Sold To...... Stuttgart

MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Jon Dahl Tomasson has been sold to Stuttgart, coached by Giovanni Trapattoni. Milan would like to take the opportunity to thank Tomasson for the important contribution he has made during his stay at the club.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 07:00   #2

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevchenko-[7]
MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Jon Dahl Tomasson has been sold to Stuttgart, coached by Giovanni Trapattoni. Milan would like to take the opportunity to thank Tomasson for the important contribution he has made during his stay at the club.
so all this crap about tomasson move being blocked was bulls**t...this is on the official site.

Please hope to god common sense prevails and gila comes to us.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 07:38   #3

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Always liked the guy even though toward the end of last season he wasnt up to scratch apart from his goal against PSV Good luck to him
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 08:58   #4

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Tommason is A crap player guys forget about him hes history they r many strikers like him in the world like pauleta someone who cant score much goals
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 09:04   #5

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
Tommason is A crap player guys forget about him hes history they r many strikers like him in the world like pauleta someone who cant score much goals
If you say so ...
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 09:25   #6

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
That's a shocker. Some work Stuggart did there to get JDT.

Anyway, good luck to JDT. He certainly has been a sharp weapon, if not the sharpest, and what's more important, a loyal servant to Milan. I know I will miss him.

I hope that leads to Gilardino. otherwise, I would be so pissed off.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 09:34   #7

ariel

Registered User
 
ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
I have always equally liked JDT and Pippo.I was thinking about one of them leaving this summer and couldn`t figure out who would our team miss more.I hate to say it,given Pippo`s history and contribution to Milan and Italian football in general,but i think this time we sold the wrong one.Furthermore,another striker is a must do now and it better be Gila,concerning that several worth mentioning have already been sold(i.e.Toni)...Just my opinion anyway....
As for this `JDT is crap` stories i think some people around here deserve to be put on ignore...as i`m about to do.
Good luck to Tomasson and thanks for the contribution to the team which was anything but insignificant.Forza JDT.
I hope this transfer nightmare will soon be over,i`m really getting more and more nervous each day
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 11:20   #8

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel
I have always equally liked JDT and Pippo.I was thinking about one of them leaving this summer and couldn`t figure out who would our team miss more.I hate to say it,given Pippo`s history and contribution to Milan and Italian football in general,but i think this time we sold the wrong one.Furthermore,another striker is a must do now and it better be Gila,concerning that several worth mentioning have already been sold(i.e.Toni)...Just my opinion anyway....
As for this `JDT is crap` stories i think some people around here deserve to be put on ignore...as i`m about to do.
Good luck to Tomasson and thanks for the contribution to the team which was anything but insignificant.Forza JDT.
I hope this transfer nightmare will soon be over,i`m really getting more and more nervous each day
This pretty much sums up all I was about to say about this matter. Nicely put Dragana

I wish JDT all the best at Stuttgart
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 11:55   #9
Kobille
Guest
 
****!!!!

HE SHOULD COME TO BENFICA!!!! THERE WAS AN AGREEMENT!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED???????
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 12:28   #10

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
So it was true what the people said about AC Milanīs disrespect to the player. I have read that Galliani has stated that JDT has reached an agreement with Benfica and so did we and he is already sold! And now heīs sold to Stuttgart. I find that ridiculously disresprectful. Im ashamed! Milan are always known to want their satisfaction for their players..
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 12:30   #11

Campari

Registered User
 
Campari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
Campari is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Germany JDT! :-)
Campari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 12:36   #12

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
So it was true what the people said about AC Milanīs disrespect to the player. I have read that Galliani has stated that JDT has reached an agreement with Benfica and so did we and he is already sold! And now heīs sold to Stuttgart. I find that ridiculously disresprectful. Im ashamed! Milan are always known to want their satisfaction for their players..
Well it's possible that Milan actually had an agreement with Benfica, but that Tomasson rather wanted to play for Stuttgart in the Bundesliga, and Milan complied with the player's wishes.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 12:51   #13

Darko K

Registered User
 
Darko K's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Location: Podgorica, Montenegro; Savicevic was born here
Fave Players: All players who have Milan in their heart!!!
Darko K
I wish all the best to JDT!! I really liked him, he was really loyal to Milan, he loves the team and he never complained. He even wouldn't mind to be a 5th striker & would still fight for his playing time. And those crap sh*t .. I say you are a crap of fan if you say something like that for JDT!! But like Dragana said, I should better ignore it. FORZA MILAN & EVERY PLAYER WHO HAS MILAN IN THEIR HEART !!
__________________
Oh mamma mamma mamma
oh mamma mamma mamma
sai perché mi batte il corasson
ho visto un grande Milan
ho visto un grande Milan
hei mammā innamorato son !

Darko K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 12:53   #14

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
plus stuttgart offered twice what benfica offered... thanks JDT for what u did here and goodluck
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2005, 12:56   #15

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
any details on the transfer details? how much money did we get? benfice offered 3m pounds right?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.