AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-07-2005, 08:36   #1

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Footie Anagrams.

Alex Ferguson -Sex organ fuel
Andy Gray -Randy Gay
Bob Taylor- A Tory Blob
Charlton Athletic- Halt technical rot
Chelsea -Leaches
Claus Jensen- Uncle's Jeans
Crystal Palace -Crap alley cats
David Ginola- A livid gonad, vagina dildo
David Lee- Evil Dead
Dennis Bergkamp- Pink German beds
Fabrizio Ravanelli -Evil Brazilian afro
Francis Lee- Nice Flares
Gareth Southgate- Treat to huge shag
George Best- Go get beers
Gudni Bergsson -Undressing bog
Guns on bridges
Karlheinz Reidle- He killer red Nazi
Maine Road- I Am A Drone
A Dire Moan
No! I Am A Red
Manchester City -I'm Shy, Can't Erect
Synthetic cream
Manchester United -Urine detachments
The Entrained Scum
Stained hen rectum
Scum need the train
Leicester City- Electric Yetis
Match Of The Day- They of mad chat
Martin Keown- I'm not Wan.ker
Nathan Blake- An ankle bath
Neil Cox -Lexicon
Paul Merson -Lump on arse
Peter Beardsley -Beery plastered
Peter Shilton -Enter hot lips
Queens Park Rangers- Ranger Spanks Queer
Robbie Elliott -Better boil oil
Scott Sellars -Let's toss Carl
Sheffield United- Defies Nude Filth
Stan Collymore- Measly control
Super John McGinlay Sperm launching joy
Teddy Sheringham -He'd shag dirty men
West Bromwich Albion -I blame brown cow $hit
Wolverhampton Wanderers- Old Woman perverts raw hen
Worst ever home drawn plan
Anders Frisk - Risk Red Fans?
Christian Vieri - Is Rich Via Inter
David and Victoria Beckham - Bravo! Victim and a Di(khead
Diego Maradona - An Adored Amigo
Faustino Asprilla - Anal farts? I soil up.
Leeds United Football Club - Labelled "doubtful" section
Ossie Ardiles - Arse is Soiled
Sir Stanley Matthews - Yes, this was Mr Talent.
David Mellor - Dildo Marvel
Neil Warnock - Colin wan.ker

feel free to add more.


Last edited by KhRiS; 17-07-2005 at 08:52.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 09:19   #2

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Christian Vieri - Is Rich Via Inter
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 09:38   #3

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Paolo Maldini- Doom a 'lil PAIN

Ok... I know it's lame!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.