![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: All red & black players
![]() |
Ac Lugano - AC Milan 11/8
Milan will face Lugano in the first anual of Trofeo Casinò Lugano I. All I know about this team is that they have played 4 matches in their division and they have 2 draws, 1 win and one major 0-4 lost against FC Vaduz.They are currently in the ninth place at the table.
Milan has loaned out the 21 years old Catilina Aubameyang to Lugano. Place share your thoughts and info about this game. If you know how to watch this game plase share with us.
__________________
Forza A.C Milan![]()
Last edited by Il capitano; 09-08-2005 at 15:33. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Gilardino-Sheva to score 3 together at least. And if Kaka plays behind them? My bet would be 4-0.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
I expect at least 7-8 goals from our guys
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: All red & black players
![]() |
Anything less than 5 goals is a disappointing for me. I guess it will be 0-7 for our red and black devils
. hatrick for Gilardino ![]()
__________________
Forza A.C Milan![]()
Last edited by Il capitano; 09-08-2005 at 15:35. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka'
![]() |
I hope it's a rout as well. Anywhere to see this match?
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
This is the lineup: dida-- cafu-stam-nesta-jankulovsky--pirlo-seedorf-gattuso-kaka--sheva-gila
With cafu on the right and marek on the left we can attack on flanks and try some new stile of attack. We'll see how marek will do, hpoe to see him doing bettter than kaladze! And sheva-gila, well.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I am confident of a big win, and even more importantly, I would like to see a shut out.
I expect goals from Sheva, Gila, Vieri (when he comes on..of course) and Pirlo, but wouldnt be surprised to see Clarence getting on the scoreboard. I guesstimate about a 5-0 pounding.... ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2004
![]() |
Agree with the general opinion here. Hoping for a big win!
__________________
. ac milan the red & black community prediction league with prizes starting soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: All red & black players
![]() |
Quote:
I wan't possitive answers from this game.
__________________
Forza A.C Milan![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
jankulovski still injured..., is he?
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
![]() |
No, Jankulovski is ready again...
Don't expect to see a big win, this is still only pre-season, I expect maybe a 2-0 for Milan... But important that Dida, Kaka, Sheva and Jankulovski will get some match practice before the start of the season.
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I want to see a respectable performance which displays that preparations are on the right track. Whether we score or not I don't care about (I don't care if we lose the match).
What counts most is that the team is looking fitter than before (though I suspect they may get tired due to intensive training at Milanello) and are working together as a unit, both in the attacking sense and defensive sense, with the players having a good idea now of their role (Seedorf seemed quite unsure about his role in America to give an example) |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I agree, we need good and confident seedorf. And hungry for more!! Also, I would like to see some defensive improvement, mostly from our midfielders like clarence and pirlo. Its the hard of out team and that was the main problem last season. sheva-kaka-gila can always score, its important that we can re-posses the ball and then create some stuff. Janku should play only 45 min. He will be a big boost for our left side!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
TEAM FOR LUGANO
8/10/2005 MILANELLO - Below is the line-up to face Lugano: Dida; Cafu, Stam, Nesta, Jankulovski; Gattuso (Ambro), Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Sheva, Gilardino (Vieri). ANCELOTTI: 'Respecting the whole programme' 8/10/2005 MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti spoke about the team preparation at this stage of pre-season training: 'We have worked a lot on different exercises. I think it will help and from tomorrow we have a cycle of three games in which we can work on tactics. At this stage we have been getting the motors going, we having been looking for consistency, we will alternate between fitness training and working exclusively towards games. The important thing is that the the programme is respected and the players feel good.'
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|