AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-08-2005, 22:45   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
MIlan-Samp. August 21: Discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

want all of you to share your idea of Milan with me

One Sunday Aug 21 there will be Milan friendly game with Sampdoria so
I want you to disscus these questin

1- Who do you think will win?

2- How do you expect Milan line up will be?

3-By playing this friendly game Do you think Milan have perpare well this season?

4- Do you think milan need a certin player to cover a certin postion?
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2005, 23:57   #2
MilanManiac
Guest
 
(First things first.... can someone plz post a link to watch tomorrows game? Thank you kindly)

1. Milan. However what I really want to see, especially with a switch to a 3 man defence (which will most definitely happen in the second period), is control over the Sampdoria counter attack. Gattuso and Pirlo are needed to slow down the opposition through smart fouls.

2. Dida; Jankulovski, Stam, Nesta, Cafu; Pirlo, Seedorf(Maldini '60), Gattuso; Kaka(Rui Costa '75); Shevchenko, Vieri(Gilardino '70)

3. I think the Milan performance vs Sampdoria will be 95%-100% similar to what will be seen vs Ascoli. I will give my verdict on the pre season after tomorrows game.

4. Need? no. Could benefit greatly from? yes. A center back and a right wing back. The only defensive position Milan has quality depth in is left back.

I am critical of Milans defence because I wish to see the team adress its faults and further improve. Forza Milan!!
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.