AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2005, 14:44   #1

ZBoban

Registered User
 
ZBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
ZBoban is an unknown quantity at this point
anybody from Boston??

I need someone from Boston to tell me a place where I can watch WC qualifiers next saturday. Surely there must be a bar or something where they show "soccer" so I can watch. Help if you're from Boston! thanks!
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2005, 03:54   #2

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBoban
I need someone from Boston to tell me a place where I can watch WC qualifiers next saturday. Surely there must be a bar or something where they show "soccer" so I can watch. Help if you're from Boston! thanks!
That would be ZLATANOV. I'm sure he could help you with any concerns. Welcome to Milan Mania! May your time with us this season be a happy one!

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.