Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
The Wrestling Fans.
This thread is for my wrestling heads. Over 100 links to your favorite wrestling match. It took me a while to put this thread together so let me know if some of the links don't work. If you don't find the wrestling match you are looking for, make a request and I'll see if I can get it for you.....
WrestleMania 9
CD1
1. Shawn Michaels vs Tatanka (WWF Intercontinental Championship)
2. Fatu and Samu (The Headshrinkers) vs Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner (The Steiner Bros.)
CODE http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35VOY57L
CD2
3. Crush vs Doink The Clown
4. Razor Ramon vs Bob Backlund
5. Ted Dibiase and I.R.S. vs Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake
CODE http://www.megaupload.com/?d=368YI11T
CD3
6. Lex Luger vs Mr. Perfect
7. Giant Gonzalez vs The Undertaker
8. Yokozuna vs Bret Hart (WWF World Championship)
CODE http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35509DBL